2DaMax & YoshiKartWii's Brawlbox CSP's!

Started by Yosh1Kart, September 16, 2012, 11:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

doing Marth next, seeing it was a tie in voting, which of my picks would you like to see after Marth?

Link
5 (25%)
Zelda
3 (15%)
Pit
2 (10%)
Mario
5 (25%)
Sonic
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 20

September 16, 2012, 11:57:10 PM Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:30:37 PM by YoshiKartWii


Hey there! YoshiKartWii here, with 2DaMax (below)
we're here, to make you all some CSP's! :D

if you'd like to request a character and/or hack
for us to make into a CSP, let us know! :)

Requesting
If you'd like to request, please include a link to the hack your requesting,
This'll let us get your CSP made a little bit faster :)
Thank You





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Hello all! Reserving this post for any future CSPs. =)
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Nice CSPs, but you might wanna work on the lightning and souless eyes.
There's a tutorial for that. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49755.0
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


September 17, 2012, 12:44:45 AM #4 Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 01:20:32 AM by YoshiKartWii
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 17, 2012, 12:03:59 AM
Nice CSPs, but you might wanna work on the lightning and souless eyes.
There's a tutorial for that. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49755.0
thanks for the link, will update =)
Quote from: Flygon on September 17, 2012, 12:38:24 AM
Nice!
Looking foward to all you make
thank you very much ^_^

Edit:

I actually now just noticed the eyes lol,
Silly me forgetting to put the edited EyeHigh back on xD

Tomorrow I will redo the poses with the edited EyeHigh thank you chaos_knight9000 :)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

something about these epic csps seems off. might eb the arms?

anyway, i cant wait to see more :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 17, 2012, 01:50:44 AM
something about these epic csps seems off. might eb the arms?

anyway, i cant wait to see more :D
things I wanna change: (I notice I don't 100% don't like, maybe one is what your saying)
1. Her left sleeve halfway through her dress
2. Her right arm should be closer so her hand doesn't look so creepy in that position lol,

Who knows, I might redo it a little bit to make it look nicer

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 17, 2012, 12:44:45 AM
Edit:

I actually now just noticed the eyes lol,
Silly me forgetting to put the edited EyeHigh back on xD

Tomorrow I will redo the poses with the edited EyeHigh thank you chaos_knight9000 :)
No problem ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Wait requests you say? :)
How about Final Mix Roxas over Marth? If possible, can you take out the lighting/shine?

September 17, 2012, 02:06:57 AM #9 Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 02:08:06 AM by YoshiKartWii
Quote from: jordanice42 on September 17, 2012, 02:02:36 AM
Wait requests you say? :)
How about Final Mix Roxas over Marth? If possible, can you take out the lighting/shine?
I'll put him on my list =)
Though please don't expect him tomorrow,
considering having to remake these Peach ones ^_^"
But I'll see if I can do it tomorrow =)
However, I do want to have the original brawl textures before doing requested ones,
So, like I would do the original before those,
But I'll definitely do Martha next so can do the Final Mix Roxas =)
(I forgot to add something about requesting to the OP, I'll just do it myself this time for my forgetfulness lol)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151


Is requesting custom poses allowed?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 17, 2012, 02:28:44 AM #12 Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 02:34:16 AM by YoshiKartWii
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 17, 2012, 02:18:43 AM
Is requesting custom poses allowed?
(was going to make a long post, I'll just shorten it)

Requests are allowed,
But Me and Max will decide to use it or not,
Because it'd be one for the whole character (main brawl character example: Mario, Link, Samus)
In other words, every hack's CSP for that character would be that pose

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

awesome peaches csp's, i dont understand how you get 'em all in the exact same postion but meh, idc

and about the poll, im hoping you'll do link realy soon, cant wwait to see what you'd come up with

good luck cps-ing :P
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on September 17, 2012, 05:17:19 PM
awesome peaches csp's, i dont understand how you get 'em all in the exact same postion but meh, idc

and about the poll, im hoping you'll do link realy soon, cant wwait to see what you'd come up with

good luck cps-ing :P
YK's currently working on updating them, and they're looking even better!

I'll put the finishing touches when it's done. :3
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02