Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Masterpieces on Riivolution  (Read 1250 times)
slacker-desu
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 03, 2012, 07:48:40 PM »

Hey. First off, I'd like to apologize if this is the wrong location to post. I felt this was best suited.

Anyway, I noticed that when I boot my hacks in Riivolution, that when I try to use the Masterpieces in Vault, it just re-directs me back to Wii Home. I don't know if this is a common thing, like that's what happens with Riivolution, or it could be just mine.

Could someone clarify this for me?

PS: Yes, I did look in the forum for answers, as well as other places, but couldn't find any. Or, maybe I'm blind if there was.

carbuncle700
Expert Kitten

鬼神 Kill Em All 1989

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 04:20:19 PM »

If i remember correctly, it is like this because the masterpieces are stored in another partition on the disc and neither Riivolution or Gecko can read it correctly. Basically, you can't play them in Riivolution or Gecko (with filepatch).

slacker-desu
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 07:54:08 PM »

>Basically, you can't play them in Riivolution or Gecko.
Hmm. I see. That's a real shame. That also brings the question on why there's a code for unlimited Masterpiece time. I'm assuming that's only without the FPC? You'll have to excuse my ill-knowledge.

Spex130
Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 10:55:17 PM »

No. I gotta say otherwise.

You CAN play Masterpieces with Gecko, because I've used the unlimited Masterpiece time code myself along with a bunch of other codes on at the same time.

Heck, I beat Star Fox 64 for the first time using the Unlimited time code. It works. I'm sure of it.

The odd thing is why it's not working for you. (Or maybe the odd thing is why it's only working for me?)

Have you tried the code simply by itself?

slacker-desu
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 01:24:44 AM »

>You CAN play Masterpieces with Gecko...
    Oh it does work? It's probably because I use Riivolution. I'll try it out with Gecko OS sometime.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: