Crash and Coco Bandicoot 2nd VERSION!

Started by Hacksponge, October 07, 2012, 09:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hi :)
I just started to create a second version of my crash bandicoot and coco bandicoot import :)
the old versions, as you may have noticed, are very edgy and in low quality..
OLD version:


so, now I'm doing a smooth model of these hack :)
updates soon...

This time you should t-pose the model.
Then rig it for a better result ;)
anyway good luck

i have just finished crash xD



smoothed, a little remodelled and fixed :)

Coco soon!


O.o wow
looks nice :)
I have´nt tested it yet but this picture looks beautiful


really good job! you are doing my childhood justice! it looks amazing, i haven't tried it yet, but i will tomorrow morning! Can't wait for Coco! :D

Coco is Ready!



UPDATE!
New face for crash! lol

(new teeth model lol)

I like the newest one.
The crash nitro kart model :P

I had a look at the model and it is in a bad pose so I guess the rig is´nt very well :P