Character REL conerting.

Started by RyanAnayaMc, October 10, 2012, 01:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How can you convert character RELs (ie Mario over Yoshi)? I know its possible with stages, but not sure with characters. Can anyone tutor me on this, is possible? Any help is greatly appreciated. Note: I tried the Online REL Converter under Resources.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=46829.0
Good luck. Oh, and I heard that you're not supposed to put .rel ports on the vault anymore unless it's part of a character pack, so if you plan on uploading anything... it shouldn't be a .rel.
Now available in blue.

About this, only Marth, Ike, Jigglypuff, Meta Knight and Sonic can be rel ported without glitches.

Hello!  I have been looking for rels.  Thanks guys :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Is there any software that can convert Character RELs? I tried it with BrawlBox v0.67b, but that can only do Stage RELs.

HxD, have fun. =]
Skype: ASF1nk



HxD, as he just said, is the only way. and its near impossible if you dont have the right stuff
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


no
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


all you do is just make a program like the stag converter but use character .rels and not stages


November 02, 2012, 12:32:10 AM #11 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 12:35:09 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: RyanAnayaMc on November 02, 2012, 12:04:07 AM
Who's the BrawlBox developers?
I am
did it all by myself
took me only 15 minutes
do you like it?
should i do the next version with or without nuts?

Yes; I don't know what nuts are; can you add a character REL converter?

ill recommend viewing other ported hacks and using their codes and rels to get what you want
for example i had tails over metaknight, but i wanted him over rob by rels
so i used another hack that had metaknight over rob to get tails over to rob
hope that helps

OK, I tried that using a REL from Dr. Mario over ROB, and used it for SMBZ Mario 3.0 w/ fire transform, doesn't show the hammer, or cape. And some of the PSA attacks don't work.