Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: New Legend of Zelda series psa project. -Animaine  (Read 9944 times)
AnImAiNe
Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: October 11, 2012, 05:55:58 PM »

Hey everyone this is a side project that i put a good amount of time in. If you enjoy the details thank my creative writing class for inspiring me to do this. Feedback is welcomed and encouraged.  Please let me know if you like,hate,or enjoy my concept.

please read if you have time. The people that have read it already have enjoyed it. I hope you do too.

Moveset specials

Up special:Fayore's Wind (surrounded by green glow and energy) it allows him to teleport

neutral special:Hunter's bow (arrows are poisenous) using poisenous vegataion found on his journey he made the tips of his arrows poisenous He learned how to incorporate his skills with a bow and trap setting into a more effective offence so that not every shot taken is meant to hit a mark Wink
    He has three types of arrows
    Ice-high damage can freeze. When it hits the ground it can make opponents slip where it hit
    Poisen:poisens opponent. can poisen opponent that walks into the place where arrow hit.
    normal
    this allows for greater uses for arrows

Side special:uses the Spinner

secret special: a+B attack as the fight goes on he will earn this attack due to his courage building up during the battle. Flash of Courage: shoots triforce out of hand to damage

Down b: bombs

Key term:
    District Sovereigns(8 of ganon's most powerful generals that govern parts of his empire they serve as main bosses leading up to the final fight that take place throughout his journey
    Backstory
    The character is an AU (alternate universe)psa.
    His name is Rowen
    He is the reincarnation of Link set in the twighlight princess world where Link's mission failed and Ganondorf spread his evil to farther reaches. Instead of Ganon dying Link was the one to be killed. Over a short period of time with no other opposition Ganon enslaved most of the world. Midna managed to escape being captured again while she is in possession of links triforce piece. Many years passed. Rowen was born in this time of darkness. The goddess Fayore protected Midna in the time in between the end of Links life and the birth of Rowen. Fayore intrusted the passing on of the Triforce piece to the next one to come about with the qualities to use it.
    As Rowen grew up he was visited by both Fayore and Midna who told him of his "Destiny";they passed the triforce of courage and a special spell to him to help him on his journey. They both say in perfect sync "You are destined to be the next hero of Hyrule." Guided by Midna the little hero's journey begins...

Rowen dawn's an imitation tunic that resembles the previous user of the triforce of courage (Link).Armed with a sword of a fallen warrior and one of Link's old shields kept by one of the villagers in secret. On their journey he learns make shift attacks as he fights new enimies backed by the support of midna.

When Rowen obtained the triforce piece it awakened the other two pieces alerting (by triforce symbols glowing)ganondorf and zelda of a new hero. Ganondorf sends his specialized armies in search of this new threat...

Midna and Rowen
    Sample story cutscene
    During thier journey stationed by a camp fire Rowen asks Midna how she was able to escape ganondorf's clutches after gaining a better understanding of the events surrounding the triforce piece he was given. Midna tells him the story. "The goddess Fayore protected and entrusted me to pass on the mark of a hero to someone who is worthy. During the time before you were born your mother as well as the people of the village were visited by Fayore and myself letting them know of what was to come and your destiny!! Everyone in the village banded together to hide your mother and I from being seen by Ganon's minions. The day of your birth Ganon's minions stumbled upon the hidden area where your mother and I had been living.One of the villagers betrayed us by giving them information on our whereabouts in an attempt to be in good favor with the district sovereign. They attacked us. In an act of deperation your mother gave you to me while sacrificing herself to allow you and me to escape. Action{Midna changes her appearence to resemble his mother}Your mother was a very brave woman. I traveled with you for three days with no rest to avoid capture."-Midna

Actions:{Rowen stands up with his fists clenched to his sides with his eyes scruntched closed. A lump forms in his throat that refuses to go and the expression on his face is face is a portrait of pain}
    "Eventually I was found by a man..an archer who was a nomad who nursed me to health and protected us both."-Midna

WHY!! why did you let my mother give up her life? You could have protected her. You are the reason I don't have a mother...You are the reason I don't have a family!! I never asked to be a hero. Why couldn't you have picked someone else.-Rowen {he runs away abandoning Midna} before Midna can continue the rest of the story.

Midna is puzzled because she doesn't understand why he reacted the way he did.she changes her appearence to her regular imp form. "You are the reason I don't have a mother...You are the reason I don't have a family!!"   (this sentence replays in her head like it is the only thought her mind has access to.  Does that.. does that mean he doesn't think we are family? Midna walks away from their makeshift campsite. Dragging herself hopelessly through the forest. It begins to rain. The warm fire that both adventurers bonded around is now a lonely nest surrounded by small plumes of smoke. The distasteful scent of smoke and rain unite. That is all that remains of their campsite.  Just then a noise captures her attention [sfx:*swwfft*] she questions herself if she really heard a nosie. Then bushes rustle a little bit. The darkness she typically feels most comfortable in seems to be the exact opposite feelig at the moment. She restlessly spins around with the hopes of catching a glimpse of what exactly is instilling a sense of fear in her heart. Rowen is that you? she calls out. No response... then out of nowhere two enemy's appear.

*Meanwhile* Rowan is at a different part of the forest thinking about what it would have been like to have a mother. Images fill his head of false pictures of him and her. He then pretends to see his mother in different scenarios making him food, cleaning, and hugging him etc.. *A thought runs across his mind* {was i too hard on Midna? She didnt really cause anything that happened to my parents. Come to think of it;Midna has been like a mother to me;actually she has been a mother to me. She has been by my side since forever. I dont understand how I didn't realize it. WOW I feel horrible now. Here I was being selfish when she has watched over me my whole life}*cuts back to Midna*
     The two shadowy enimes attack Midna with brutal physical attcks that would typically be reserved for something of a bigger stature. (Her feable body twitches and shudders with the immense pain she is experiencing) The two enimes gear up for the last attack. AaahhHH-cries Rowen. In a deft movement dropping down from the trees he lands behind Midna's attackers and shoots out the very thing that Midna gave to him the triforce piece. the light of it obliterates the shadowy enimies.
    (As Midna watchs her attackers be defeated she couldn't help but see what she hazily made out to be Link as she begins to lose consciousness) A whole day passes and Midna wakes up. She asks how did you know I was in danger? Rowen responds by saying "an inner voice guided me to you,it told me you were in danger. It was as if I was with someone who I never met, but at the same time i've known my whole life was actually speaking to me. Who ever it was helped me protect you the same way you protected me for so long" (They embrace each other with both of them signaling to each other that they are sorry with out needing to say anything about it)
    With a clearer head, renewed resolve,and a deeper understandig of what they must do they continue their journey to stop the evil that has corropted their world.

The Goal
    1.To end Ganondorfs rule
    2.Free Zelda from Ganon's control
    3.Free Midna from her Imp form
    4.Bring peace to the land

Its a tall order for a small boy but every boy has to become a man.
    This is his coming of age story.

Relationship/Personality
    Rowen is a very stubborn, reckless individual who acts as if he can do anything, but when faced with danger he is reluctant to fight out of overwhelming fear and self doubt. As he spends more time together with Midna;she helps him bring out the hero inside of him. This allows him to unlock the true power of courage.

Midna:is less stoic at this point due to her attachment to Link at the end of Twilight princess,and that she could not confess her love for him before his death. She channels that love she had into taking care of Rowen and making sure he doesn't meet the same fate.

W/ Midna: He and Midna argue often but also make a great team when it counts. As their journey together moved along they encounter various enemies that are progessively stronger the farther they move into ganondorf's vast kingdom.  

Eventually he meets four people who he befriends and help him with his cause.
    they are all different races

1st.superb swimmer and can communicate with wildlife
    2nd.very basic magic user but gets a little better later on
    3rd.very strong and has digging abilities
    4th.feral beast with split personalities. has great sensory abilities ex.sense of smell

number 1 and 4 don't get along though [/spoiler

PSA details

Rowen will play differently from link and young link. He also uses moves that involve Midna.
    there will also be knods to the story present in the psa.
    Iwvi is currently helping me get the specials done first since those are the parts of psa's that usually slows me down.

current progress only the side b is done but move progress will be made by the weekend.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 07:40:13 PM by AnImAiNe » Logged

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 06:19:34 PM »

So you decided to break the traditional hero name... I'm already interested in this. I see what you did there ...

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 06:58:16 PM »

So you decided to break the traditional hero name... I'm already interested in this. I see what you did there ...
    thanks i hope you get a chance to read everything. its a lot but i think its worth the read

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 07:00:03 PM »

XD I been knew, but still, EPIC AWESOME 2.0!

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 07:09:45 PM »

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged.  Please let me know if you like,hate,or enjoy my concept.

Delete the hate, because we all like it Awesome Face

I read all, i think, but i havent seen the written moveset list >.>

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 07:35:18 PM »

Delete the hate, because we all like it Awesome Face

I read all, i think, but i havent seen the written moveset list >.>

i usually dont bother posting movesets cuz i like it to be a surprise. I will for this though i'll post the specials first.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 10:07:12 PM »

Dude thats amazing... I don't like reading fanfictions... I hate them for the most part actually, but this... this I like... If you ever end up writing a full story, let me know. I'd read it... Im srs here

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 11:03:22 PM »

Dude thats amazing... I don't like reading fanfictions... I hate them for the most part actually, but this... this I like... If you ever end up writing a full story, let me know. I'd read it... Im srs here
    haha thanks. i hate reading fan fiction too which is probably why it may be hard to get people to read this page. im happy everyone i know who read it enjoyed it. i was thinking about writing the whole story if enough people were interested. what did you like about it
    just curious :3 i hope you could imagine the events taking place that is what i was going for.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 04:15:43 AM »

The thing I dislike about most fan fiction is that its usually not possible... and entirely left field of the canon...

But in this case, you took 1 possible thing and it generated a whole new universe which isn't all that difficult to imagine.

I like the story actually... if anything I wish you had the stuff to make a machinima cause seeing this stuff play out would be dope.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Exorcist
    super cool title like all the cool kids
    Supreme Kitten

it's admirable that yall are still kickin

• Awards Heart Container Fiery Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 04:27:16 PM »

*posting in here for updates*

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 04:07:05 PM »

Looks pretty interesting! I can't wait to see the results.

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 03:16:34 PM »

I gotta admit. This will make a great game. Like a twilight princess sequel. Also what form will Midna be in?

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 04:19:32 PM »

haha thanks she will be in imp form

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 09:26:58 PM »

Animaine........... I have a bunch of animations done. They are mainly waits and wins etc. but they're over toon Link's Fitmotion. I don't know if you'll be able to work with that (but assuming that since they're the same size...meh). Also, my Wii's disc tray is broken so I cannot test these animations in-game to make sure they properly work. It's all up to you yo.....
    « Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 09:34:28 PM by GanonG0d81 » Logged

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 09:30:20 PM »

you can send them t me and ill check them out

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: