Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kind of a weird issue?  (Read 673 times)
Plantsage
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 20, 2012, 09:55:02 PM »

Hi all! I've been a member here for a while, but I've just only recently started hacking. I know that it isn't exactly friendly of me to seek help when I've not introduced myself, so let's do that first.

Hi! I'm Plantsage! I look forward to meeting others here!

Now on to my issue. I was happily hacking away when I attempted to replace one of my characters with a preexisting one. (Ike over Lucas or something like that) I've never had this issue before, but now, well my character selection screen shows no characters to select! I can select characters in Tournament mode, but any other mode that uses the normal selection screen shows nada. I have removed SD card when loading to play normal brawl and it is fine, and I have played with no issues in Tournament mode with my hacks. I've removed the Ike over whoever it was hack and have even reformatted my SD card to no avail. So yeah, please help? Thanks in advance.

Edit: It was an Ike over Olimar, which has been removed.

Double Edit: While adding a turning on a code I accidently turned another off that I needed so this problem is solved! I didn't really give time get an answer, but thanks anyways possible answerers!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 11:46:53 PM by Plantsage » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: