WOW! enter brave new frontiers!【Pik custom model importing】Toon Zelda Model done

Started by Pik, October 24, 2012, 11:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

can we get a shine on that sword or would that not be appropriate with his texture?

Not only are these two models sexy as [censored]ing [censored], but you're getting two good riggers to take care of them!

Words can't describe my happiness.

I'm not even a Mother fan and I'm super hyped for these.  Quality models are [censored]ing quality regardless.  I don't even think the people that created the models and textures for Brawl could've done a better job.

Thanks sDoom, but that's a bit of a stretch- The brawl modelers could definitley do better than me, and they have. Man, I'm not even trying to humble or some crap like that, just straight up honesty yknow?

Still, I appreciate the compliment and I'm glad you think so *thumbs up*

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on October 26, 2012, 06:32:18 AM
can we get a shine on that sword or would that not be appropriate with his texture?

Good idea, I think it'd look pretty cool.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Watching this thread. Love your models Pik. Looking sexy as [censored].
Quote from: Pervy on October 24, 2012, 11:23:52 PM
Never played earthbound >_>
<_<
Quote from: Pervy on October 24, 2012, 11:23:52 PM
totally getting masked man though
Good >_>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I played Earthbound but I never played Mother or Mother 3.

Also subscribing because awesome models are awesome.

Please show me your ways Pik D:


subsribing, what sexy model will you throw at us next? :P

Quote from: jokekid on October 27, 2012, 05:01:35 PM
subsribing, what sexy model will you throw at us next? :P

Kumatora!

Just playin, I wish.

I think he wanted to do something unique for the Ice Climbers or Olimar. I can't quite remember at this time. Blame the Patron.




Just gotta rig the fingers, and tweak the legs. Those poofy pants are so hard to rig :srs:

try this for the central vertices:

rig it at 100% at one leg, than on the other put a 50%
then just blend with the hip selected :P

Quote from: jokekid on October 28, 2012, 06:23:10 PM
try this for the central vertices:

rig it at 100% at one leg, than on the other put a 50%
then just blend with the hip selected :P
I've tried that.

I just need to tweak around and play with it. I'll figure it out ;)

Yeah, I know about those pants man... Also, try to bring the collar closer to his face. They should be almost touching his neck, like in the T-pose. But overall, you're doing a pretty great job so far.

I plan on doing an IC or Olimar mod next. I'm feelin like making a cult classic RPG character or some [censored]- something like Chrono or Secret of Mana.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


also, when u got the legs roughly done, try selecting the whole pants, and just blend it all with the hip bone, sometimes it does miracles

Quote from: Pik on October 28, 2012, 06:33:23 PM
Yeah, I know about those pants man... Also, try to bring the collar closer to his face. They should be almost touching his neck, like in the T-pose. But overall, you're doing a pretty great job so far.

I plan on doing an IC or Olimar mod next. I'm feelin like making a cult classic RPG character or some [censored]- something like Chrono or Secret of Mana.

It'd be awesome to see something from either of those games.
I could see Sprite from Secret of Mana working on Olimar.
As for Ice climbers? not quite sure, but I'd still love to see someone from Chrono trigger.

Even though it's already been done, would there be any chance of a Crono model?