Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Trevula's Character Guys: Staryu! Who knew they smoked cigars? +Nintendo Stage  (Read 12806 times)
Trevula
Advanced Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 04:46:22 PM »

SNORLAX COSTUMES
    The Big Guy Gets Some Clothes.

Snorlax is one of two things. He is my prized beginning of truly creating an import for brawl. He is also my greatest flop. And although I plan on fixing all his errors after I have learned more (as I do most of my imports), for now I'll just improve the aesthetics. Snorlax now comes with five new costumes along with his standard one. The PokeTrainer Snorlax comes equipped with a hat, a backpack and his trusty Old Rod, having just caught a magikarp (Thanks to Snoopy). Caped Snorlax is the meanest greenest goggle wearing, Skiploom harnessing Snorlax around. Bandana Snorlax comes with his prized Starmie. Ghostly Snorlax is just the spirit of Snorlax (and also a Sudowoodo), having no legs, he floats around the field with his Duskull pal. (Free cookie to whoever finds Gengar.) And then of course Shiny Snorlax. I felt it was fitting to leave him be, just added a nice smile on his face and his pals are shiny too. This was a lot of fun to play around with, and I think it helped me. I hope you try to enjoy Snorlax. Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 04:50:56 PM by Trevula » Logged

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 05:17:12 PM »

I'm gonna let this slide since you're new here and all, but in the future, try to ask permission to use pieces from other peoples' imports before using them in your own works.

Specifically, that fishing rod.

Trevula
    Advanced Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: February 28, 2013, 05:31:51 PM »

I'm gonna let this slide since you're new here and all, but in the future, try to ask permission to use pieces from other peoples' imports before using them in your own works.

Specifically, that fishing rod.
    Haha but I'm not knew to the Internet! Don't worry I asked his permission, you could ask him if you want.

-Just curious, are you assuming I didn't ask because I'm new? Because I gave him credit and everything so I don't see where you came to the conclusion that I didn't ask.
    « Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 06:00:41 PM by Trevula » Logged

Trevula
    Advanced Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 04:55:37 PM »

CATTLE
    The Meanest Mother[censored]er Around.

I spent barely anytime on him and his rig is probably just barely but still better then Snorlax's. Here it is, Cattle! I know everyone has been waiting for this one. He comes with Cow Tail Whips and some nice leaves? Cows eat leaves! It makes some sense! I had no internet so I was doing some random models on my computer. I have a bunch more, so stay tuned. I also hope double posting when updating a topic isn't a big deal around here.
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 04:56:28 PM by Trevula » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: March 07, 2013, 04:59:58 PM »

lol, genius Im srs here

Trevula
    Advanced Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: March 07, 2013, 11:27:44 PM »

LARRY THE LOBSTER
    That Lifeguarding Lobster From The Bottom Of The Ocean.

I didn't take that many pictures of this one cause I didn't care much for it. He just seemed to fit very well over Donkey Kong. And he does. His small puny arms don't match well with Donkeys and his poor legs couldn't rig well enough to his real many ape legs so this little frail fish will have to do with what he has. Obviously the claws are good and his body works well enough.
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 11:30:05 PM by Trevula » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 12:57:38 AM »

I havent seen you around from long ago, but youre really good cant wait to see what will you bring us next!

Trevula
    Advanced Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 05:24:11 PM »

I havent seen you around from long ago, but youre really good cant wait to see what will you bring us next!
    I'm in the middle of a move so I haven't been able to do much but thank you. I try ^.^

Trevula
    Advanced Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: March 25, 2013, 06:31:24 PM »

STARYU
    The Starfish Who Smokes Cigars

Yay Staryu! He's only rigged to a basic bone, and I tried to edit his fitmotion to replace the sword when he slashes with [censored]ty results. So this will do! He comes with Trainer Staryu, Floaty Staryu, Starmie!, Gangster Staryu, and of course Shiny Staryu. I like how his costumes came out. Every ganster Staryu smokes a cigar you know! (Does he even have a mouth? Who knows!)

-Also my first stage:

Nintendo Logo
    I won't make a stage topic until I make more and get ALOT better at doing them.
    I collisioned the whole inside and then realized it was too small ;-;
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 05:42:21 AM by Trevula » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 02:39:30 PM »

im very glad to see another mk import, he doesnt have much love; gotta love those starmie costumes hah

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 03:13:34 PM »

*Hohoh Shadow* good job man, for some reason, my favorite is gangsta staryu... (I smoke cigars too Roll Eyes Evil

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: