Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Neku sound pack  (Read 2171 times)
Thecheat
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 29, 2012, 10:17:08 PM »

My first and probably last hack ever  Tongue

I started this way back in summer, and just never really finished it to the extent I wanted to. but I think it's fine to release.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdqbkeqh3e96pqb

The voices are direct rips from the game. I had intended to do more, but as I said, this one is fine.

I also did a few other things relating to Neku that can be found here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?e4sqa256dycnkfk

The .zip contains a custom victory theme (mixed from parts of the TWEWY soundtrack) and a .pac file that I THINK [didn't check] contains all yellow sword trails (like in TWEWY) and a picture of the TWEWY logo skull thing for his entry animation (though to be honest you really can't see it unless you look hard. Also included are 3 CSP you can choose from.

As I said, this will probably be my last hack since college is being... well... college, but I really wanted to thank each and every one of you reading this. You guys have made this site an absolute joy to visit nearly everyday and see what crazy [censored] has been ported into brawl, including characters from old games I forgot I ever played.

I also want to give a huge thank-you to Reaver Ind. who has been a good friend to me during my time here, and a great inspiration to get into sound hacking (though my experimentation was short-lived)

Finally, I had a few other sounds ripped for future projects. If anyone wanted to pick them up, just post here and I can post the sound files. These projects are:
Ziggs over Wario
Banjo kazooie over mario
Leon over Snake
Viegar over Lucas.

I also have all the sound clips from psychonauts if anyone ever wanted to port one of those models.

Thanks again for everything, I'll surely drop by here every once in a while even if I don't post.

Reaver Ind.
Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 01:25:10 PM »

Awwwwwe, stop that.

If anything I would need to thank you for helping me provide video previews for a great sum of my hacks.  My Roxio capture device is deemed to be a PAL device as it only records in black and white and I have no money to go and buy another $99.99 device from them.

Then you came and offered to help me out with my previews.  I was pretty much content with having my hacks just placed in the OP of my topic, but here and there came surprise returns of you with a mad collection of videos.

I would have been happy to help you out with the Neku vocie if you were having trouble, if you have mentioned it to me I apologize for not taking it into account.  I will gladly take the sounds of your future projects and collaborate with you, hell I'll even give you the credit entirely.

nancyfromafrica
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 07:53:05 AM »

will download from home and leave a comment thanks

I love reading comics playgames

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: