Sneaky Title edit: Closed shop down. Time to open a new store!

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 01, 2012, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 08, 2014, 04:22:36 AM #630 Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 12:05:40 PM by Pervyman Trigger
I HAVE RETURNED!

Naw not really. But it's not like I abandoned... Okay so I did. But that's because I couldn't stand brawl hacking anymore, and as much as I wanted to finish Luffy, I couldn't bring myself to work on him anymore, for a multitude of reasons. I have been lurking however, so there's that.

ANYWAY! Don't think I've come back to brawl hacking, that's not why I'm making this post. No, I'm here to tell you the start of a new adventure!

If your wondering what I've been up to, it's this.
http://pervyshinobi.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pervyshinobi
http://pervyshinobi.deviantart.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8pE-b_A2GdC9IfLVsJ2G1g

I now make money so I can afford life! I run a job in the real world, and anything I do digital related is towards furthering my career and making me money(Which means I'd be willing to make Luffy for a price)

BUT YES! I'm here to announce a new thread. One in which I will be streaming my modeling n [censored] thought random times on random days at random points in the week. I recommend subscribing to that thread or something to keep up with me if ya wanna see how I do things. I will also answer questions you have about model/uv/rigging/animations while I stream.

SO YEAH! Fun times ahead i guess.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71490.0
Also locking this thread
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]