Brawl-(minus) iso

Started by Flutterbombsexmachine, November 09, 2012, 06:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anyone know if I could get a Brawl minus iso to run off my hard drive like an unmodified wii game would? Also I'm PAL and it's NTSC.

How easy would it be to make an iso of it with wiiscrubber?

They... aren't asking for an ISO. <_<

yeah. you have to replace every file and load up codes

i know becaus ei use wiiflow, which does this
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OK so downloading Bwawl- gives me a .gct file (for the codes) as well as some .pacs for movesets but there's only 4. Shouldn't there be more of these? If I were to use a USBloader I could just tell it to use the codes, right? Then all I'd need to do is replace the .pacs on the NTSC disk.

Use WiiScrubber to patch files, find a TXT file of the codes, and use my tutorial which can be found here to put in codes for Dolphin. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53686.0