Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?
Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 60
Author Topic: Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-  (Read 343446 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #405 on: April 12, 2013, 08:49:36 AM »

i decide to pop up; and a long dream finally came true, Link became Portable and so did mario.

now i wish i could have Luigi ported so i can put Bomberman over someone. but time's are for not wishing, it's time to be appreciative and play with what we got; can't wait to get home and start playing around with those modules.

or do you have a different approach?
    i think luigi will come next time PW uploads some new .rels
    after all nintendo is lazy making Luigi since they just use some of mario´s coding/animetions (even almost same model aswell like as SMG1/2 its just mario´s body with luigi head) so maybe it will be just like port mario again

btw how these new .rels works?
    you just needing to rename them to the char. you wanted to work on ? and no codes needed ? (but maybe that soundbank code for SFXs? )
    « Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:50:36 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #406 on: April 12, 2013, 09:18:12 AM »

after all nintendo is lazy making Luigi since they just use some of mario´s coding/animetions (even almost same model aswell like as SMG1/2 its just mario´s body with luigi head) so maybe it will be just like port mario again

you just needing to rename them to the char. you wanted to work on ? and no codes needed ? (but maybe that soundbank code for SFXs? )
    you just need to edit the .rel no codes needed go here to see how to edit the .rels

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53347.msg1124520#msg1124520

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #407 on: April 12, 2013, 09:43:57 AM »

OP should get updated, maybe including that mini-guide PW wrote down...

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #408 on: April 12, 2013, 09:50:20 AM »

you just need to edit the .rel no codes needed go here to see how to edit the .rels

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53347.msg1124520#msg1124520
    not even needing the soundbank code if wanted to have doctor mario sounds (since dr. mario and normal mario is anyway almost same sound effects)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

« Reply #409 on: April 12, 2013, 09:56:44 AM »

not even needing the soundbank code if wanted to have doctor mario sounds (since dr. mario and normal mario is anyway almost same sound effects)
    Soundbank codes not needed. The Mario Plug&Play .rel will automatically switch the target characters soundbank to Mario's. Though the effect won't take place until the 2nd match the character is used.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #410 on: April 12, 2013, 10:16:33 AM »

OP should get updated, maybe including that mini-guide PW wrote down...
    i will when school is over

PW is done. Leon and I are doing the rest. Will take while. Next is pikachu and olimar if we can

Also we r making perfect port packs

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #411 on: April 12, 2013, 11:12:11 AM »

now I am done with the PAL port for Lucario

is the "bug" that the aura sphere is invisible when clone lucario is alone still there? cause I still got that! I used P&P V1.2 this time

I will post the download link if the problem is still there, otherwise I will try to fix that o.o

also, now I am off to test what happens if we using the forgotten 7s ID and that stuff!

Stupid Tinypic :C

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #412 on: April 13, 2013, 03:19:54 PM »

So, I played around with the Plug&Play .rels and found something interesting.

I was using Project M 2.5 at the time, so it may have had some effect on what was going on (assuming the PM team edited sora_melee.rel).

I put Marth over ROB, then replaced him with Roy.

I used the following code to make ROB's FitRobot04 (Pink) take over for Red Team so I could have default Roy over default ROB.
    Code:
    Pink is ROB's Red Team Color
    064553FC 00000010
    06000906 02050004
    01030302 0C000000

Solved my problems for the most part. Then I noticed something odd: Whenever I try to select Gray ROB (Black Roy), I am given default Roy. I believe I have figured out why, though.

Marth has no FitMarth06, thus when I select FitRobot06, I am given default Marth(Roy) since Marth's costume list is ended after FitMarth05. I haven't tested this yet, but I think adding a FitMarth06 association to Marth's costume codes will solve this (assuming no one edited sora_melee.rel in PM 2.5).

Ran into the same problem with Lucario(Mewtwo) over Jigglypuff. Lucario has no FitLucario03, so when I select FitPurin03, I get my default costume. This one is an easy fix, since I can just edit Lucario's code to change one of his other costumes to be Blue Team (like that other blue Lucario...)

It's not much, but I thought it was interesting enough to share. I'll test my theory to fix the FitMarth06 thing later and post if it does anything. Someone more well versed in this stuff will likely have a better time with it than I.

Lastly, did porting characters using codes cause this to happen? I don't believe it did, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
    « Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 03:21:26 PM by Shun_One » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #413 on: April 13, 2013, 04:15:56 PM »

different approach, there are some ways I want to test inside Sora_melee without any codes!
    want to see first of all that you can use one of those forbidden 7's ID slot with a Plug&Play over one existing character.

IF it works, when we only have to actually found a way to add one more slot that load that specific ID

you plan on legitly making it a clone engine; and for the sake of simplicity; and if you figure out how to activate the forbidden/forsaken/forgetten character's slots with the propr file path's and file references you might be able to make more than just 7 we could probably have more ofcourse we would have to find a way to make the CSS larger or a different way to approach it. i would just make it 10 more at max if it's possible, but 7 more would cover most of the larger PSA's for example Cloud, Sephiroth, Naruto, Shadow, Roy, Mewtwo, Goku these are the biggest PSA's and would fit perfectly

i am excited; and somewhat scared, seeing how well ummm... it'll be a perfect fit.

though adding sound will be a pain. i wish you luck and if you need a tester look me up =p

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #414 on: April 13, 2013, 04:25:49 PM »

I encountered somehting strange. I ported Mewtwo over Jiggz. When Kirby inhaled him, I expected him to the Jiggly Hat, but instead the game froze.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #415 on: April 13, 2013, 04:45:37 PM »

I encountered somehting strange. I ported Mewtwo over Jiggz. When Kirby inhaled him, I expected him to the Jiggly Hat, but instead the game froze.
    That sounds like it was looking for a Lucario hat, found Jiggz, and froze. Try it with a mewtwo hat over Jigglypuff's Kirby hat and see if it freezes then.

Something about these .rels makes the ports take more from the host character than they did before. It would explain why Lucario clones can load up Aura Sphere's without the original being present.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #416 on: April 13, 2013, 04:51:43 PM »

you plan on legitly making it a clone engine; and for the sake of simplicity; and if you figure out how to activate the forbidden/forsaken/forgetten character's slots with the propr file path's and file references you might be able to make more than just 7 we could probably have more ofcourse we would have to find a way to make the CSS larger or a different way to approach it. i would just make it 10 more at max if it's possible, but 7 more would cover most of the larger PSA's for example Cloud, Sephiroth, Naruto, Shadow, Roy, Mewtwo, Goku these are the biggest PSA's and would fit perfectly

i am excited; and somewhat scared, seeing how well ummm... it'll be a perfect fit.

though adding sound will be a pain. i wish you luck and if you need a tester look me up =p
    well, I am just exprementing with those to try to get an unused/ ID that doesn't exist to work on a character example instead for sonic. once it works, we can use that "progress" to code an new slot at CSS that using the ID I gave it.
    I know a little of how the ID gets load from Sora_melee together and also a little of how the sora_melee calls stuff from the character folder example kirby/FitKirby and Ft_kirby.rel.
    if I can make an ID that loads from a diffirent folder and a diffirent rel file would be awesome but I can fail :c

I thought PW did disable the kirbyhat thingy O.o

Stupid Tinypic :C

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #417 on: April 13, 2013, 05:08:07 PM »

That sounds like it was looking for a Lucario hat, found Jiggz, and froze. Try it with a mewtwo hat over Jigglypuff's Kirby hat and see if it freezes then. Something about these .rels makes the ports take more from the host character than they did before. It would explain why Lucario clones can load up Aura Sphere's without the original being present.
    Just tried that and it didn't work.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #418 on: April 13, 2013, 05:22:45 PM »

I just want to correct one misconception in this thread.
    There is no way you can have more than 7 'clone' slots without moving a lot of [censored] around.
    And trust me, when I say a lot, I mean A WHOLE [censored]ING LOT.
    « Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 05:30:03 PM by ds22 » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #419 on: April 13, 2013, 05:30:33 PM »

I just want to correct one misconception in this thread.
    There is no way you can have more than 7 clone slots without moving a lot of [censored] around.
    And trust me, when I say a lot, I mean A WHOLE [censored]ING LOT.
    Plus it would cause a lot of issues.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: