Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?
Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi

Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 60
Author Topic: Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-  (Read 343495 times)
ShadowWolf
Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #585 on: June 29, 2013, 09:49:14 AM »

rel porting over pokemon trainer would be epic xD no need for the trainer to be n the background xD
    ^This

The only thing that would be needed is the PKMN need their own FS and Down B in PSA, but that's about it. Pokemon Trainer is a waste of a slot if you really think about it lol

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #586 on: June 29, 2013, 12:28:20 PM »

just a comment , I know this is not unknown for almost anyone but.. when a pokemon from pokemon trainer loads,.  all pokemon fit____.pac files loads with it, even if Independient pokemon trainer code is used ;

04:41:605 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:297 N[OSREPORT]: File Read  (DVD): /module/ft_poke.rel (size:288000 byte, adr:0x91a2c900) at 2260
    04:41:612 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:297 N[OSREPORT]:  <<gfModule>> create Instance (adr:0x8106d9c0  size: 0x0003bba8 text:0x8106da8c) 
    04:41:750 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:297 N[OSREPORT]: File Read  (DVD): /fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac (size:149632 byte, adr:0x91ad5e80) at 2269
    04:41:757 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:297 N[OSREPORT]: File Read  (DVD): /fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerEff.pac (size:354208 byte, adr:0x9147c060) at 2269
    04:41:766 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:297 N[OSREPORT]: File Read  (DVD): /fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac (size:147968 byte, adr:0x91ab1c20) at 2270
    04:41:927 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:297 N[OSREPORT]: File Read  (DVD): /fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac (size:143712 byte, adr:0x91a8ea60) at 2270
    04:41:971 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:297 N[OSREPORT]: File Read  (NAND): /tmp/93af (size:3342048 byte, adr:0x91742e20) at 2276
    04:42:062 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:297 N[OSREPORT]: File Read  (DVD): /fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame00.pcs (size:254649 byte, adr:0x91704920) at 2282

what would happen If poketrainereff.pac never loads?, I think that there will be a big freeze >_<, but If you select a pokemon and prevent the other pokemon files (except poketrainereff.pac) from loading, I think that nothing will happen, until down B is used
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:32:24 PM by shadowXtreme » Logged

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #587 on: June 29, 2013, 01:44:33 PM »

I am currently giving the plug and play wolf rel a go and I am trying it on toonlink. I can get the character, in this case either wolverine or Lloyd working fine as long as it is training, but when I try starting a brawl, the screen will just silent freeze. Any idea what causes this?

You Never Know!

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #588 on: June 29, 2013, 01:59:35 PM »

I just tested Zelda/sheik no second character codes, I only found an issue

sheik freezes when I try a final smash if zelda if not there (if fitzelda.pac is not loaded in memory I guess),
    if sheik and zelda are in the same fight, sheik wont freeze if her final smash is used
    zelda have no issues doing her final smash if fitsheik.pac is not loaded,

I think sheik final smash calls fitzelda.pac in memory, but that file is not there, and that causes a freeze...

Zelda and sheik can have their own CSS slot, they wont freeze like samus/zsuit (tested using dolphin only)
    but If you fight without smashball (final smash) there are no issues (only the down b one), at least , using dolphin,.

Down b move  freezes zelda or sheik character  (this is normal)

maybe this is a chance for psa makers to give sheik a personal final smash Tongue
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 02:02:07 PM by shadowXtreme » Logged

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #589 on: June 29, 2013, 02:01:28 PM »

I am currently giving the plug and play wolf rel a go and I am trying it on toonlink. I can get the character, in this case either wolverine or Lloyd working fine as long as it is training, but when I try starting a brawl, the screen will just silent freeze. Any idea what causes this?
    Hmmm that's odd... Did you follow all of PhantomWings instructions by editing the .rel with module editor? Also, if possible try to port Wolf to another chr other than toonlink and see if it works then

sheik freezes when I try a final smash if zelda if not there (if fitzelda.pac is not there I guess),
    if sheik and zelda are in the same fight, sheik wont freeze if her final smash is used

I think sheik final smash calls fitzelda.pac in memory, but that file is not there, and that causes a freeze...

Zelda and sheik can have their own CSS slot, they wont freeze like samus/zsuit (tested using dolphin only)

but If you fight without smashball (final smash) there are no issues, at least , using dolphin,.

maybe this is a chance for psa makers to give sheik a personal final smash Tongue
    Try using Spiderman over Sheik PSA just to test your theory. Maybe a new PSAed final smash is the answer

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #590 on: June 29, 2013, 02:11:09 PM »

sheik freezes when I try a final smash if zelda if not there (if fitzelda.pac is not loaded in memory I guess),

but If you fight without smashball (final smash) there are no issues (only the down b one), at least , using dolphin,.

Except that No second Character code doesn't work for them in the real game.
    Sheik freezes if not ported on.

That's the weird part I found. It works on dolphin but not in the actual game.

Also are guys able to go to the result screen when using a Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon on Dolphin?
    I'm not able to even with a vanilla ISO and no codes at all.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #591 on: June 29, 2013, 02:16:24 PM »

Also are guys able to go to the result screen when using a Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon on Dolphin?
    Only Dolphin? That explains a lot... Anyway to make it work for the actual game or is the reasons for it not working still unknown?

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #592 on: June 29, 2013, 02:25:35 PM »

I am able.. I just used squirtle (independant one) and fought snake, match ended, results screen loaded with no further problems, Then I tried charizard (not independant one) and did the same , results screen loaded with no problems, I tested with codes, and no codes

I will try zelda/sheik on the real game later, .. I tested samus /zsuit codes in the real game, both work with no issues if they are loaded using samus CSS slot
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 02:33:47 PM by shadowXtreme » Logged

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #593 on: June 29, 2013, 02:28:04 PM »

Hmmm that's odd... Did you follow all of PhantomWings instructions by editing the .rel with module editor? Also, if possible try to port Wolf to another chr other than toonlink and see if it works

Yes I edited both the things it said I needed to edit, and at first I didn't do it correctly so it didn't work but after I realized what I did wrong I fixed it and it does work. Just not in a normal brawl. Training is fine, FS and all works nice. But as soon as I choose a stage in brawl, that's when it freezes. I'll try another character and see what happens.

You Never Know!

PhantomWings
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #594 on: June 29, 2013, 05:57:13 PM »

The most recent batch of Plug&Play modules weren't tested as much as I wanted to, so it's possible I left in a bug or two. If the module is working for all other modes besides Vs., then that is most likely the case. I'll keep it in mind, but for now you might just have to try porting him over a different character.

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #595 on: June 29, 2013, 11:04:55 PM »

I just tested zelda/sheik on the real game, sheik is not loading if zelda is not loaded too,  Its weird that sheik can be loaded with minor issues with dolphin,.. that is really weird, maybe the console works a bit diferent than dolphin, maybe a gecko usb is needed, or some hardware moddified wii, to see what is the console doing when sheik and zelda loads, to see why sheik is freezing on the real game, but not with dolphin

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #596 on: June 30, 2013, 02:43:29 AM »

Has anyone tried with the "old" Riivo settings, meaning not Beyond's gecko directory one? That xml is closer to the way the wii/dolphin reads files as opposed to gecko or the newer one is. It could help debug some things if it works. i know transforming characters seem to have several "duplicate" area's. Like the MotionEtc.pacs can be read from 2 seperate places.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #597 on: June 30, 2013, 04:44:36 AM »

The most recent batch of Plug&Play modules weren't tested as much as I wanted to, so it's possible I left in a bug or two. If the module is working for all other modes besides Vs., then that is most likely the case. I'll keep it in mind, but for now you might just have to try porting him over a different character.

Alright, thank you Smiley
    I tried porting a link psa, the dark link one over toonlink and it seems to work okay, until link enters the battle. If they are both on stage, the game eventually freezes with a beep.

You Never Know!

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #598 on: July 02, 2013, 07:33:59 PM »

Can somebody please tell me how to use Module Editor properly?
    If is there a tutorial, can somebody please send me there?

Maybe this is the wrong place to post. In that case I'll delete my comment.

Edit: Well, at least to have Link over Pit or Meta Knight.
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 07:49:35 PM by HaloFanODST » Logged

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quiksilver626
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #599 on: July 03, 2013, 12:42:27 AM »

Can somebody please tell me how to use Module Editor properly?
    If is there a tutorial, can somebody please send me there?

Maybe this is the wrong place to post. In that case I'll delete my comment.

Edit: Well, at least to have Link over Pit or Meta Knight.
    ^ Agreed. I know the first post is supposed to have all the information we need, but when I try and edit the rel like it says, I only get freezes. But the rel that PW put up for download in the middle of this thread works fine. So either a more detailed tutorial or those complete rel packs would be extremely useful.
    « Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 12:45:26 AM by Quiksilver626 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: