Hacking Brawl (Dolphin)

Started by Nanook52, November 15, 2012, 03:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ok so after SOOOOOO Many years... i finally found a brawl iso non-torrent (Still Currently Downloading). and i was playing around with Dolphin an noticed this feature.



so i dump all of the my pf items here?

Dolphin/user/load/textures/RSBE01/pf? or

Dolphin/user/load/textures/RSBE01/then all the folders?

Im a little confused about this and also do i still need Gecko/Wiivolution or dolphin has that built in?

Please help...
[/img]

i wanna know this also *subscribes*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Ok, in all honesty this is what I know:

First off, that would load literally only textures. So no model imports. Second, I have no idea how it works. Just that it only loads textures.

I usually just scrub them into the ISO using Wiiscrubber 1.4. It's a bit more tedious though. It bypasses trying to set up Gecko and Riivo for an ISO though.

Also, I'd recommend Wiiscrubber 1.2, as I've heard later versions (I don't know which) corrupt you Brawl ISO.

I know there's a way to set up Gecko and Riivo with Dolphin. I just don't know how, sorry.


if you want, i can link my tutorial on how to do this without chanign the iso. and it works with psas and stuff
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Krillin on November 16, 2012, 02:02:00 AM
if you want, i can link my tutorial on how to do this without chanign the iso. and it works with psas and stuff

that would be very helpfull
[/img]