Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project Electivire! Animator needed! (PSA/Model Hack)  (Read 2128 times)
Lord Prosper
Expert Kitten

Nyeeeeh! Indeed!

View Profile Awards
« on: January 17, 2010, 10:10:22 PM »

Me and my friend have a nice little PSA plan for an Electivire hack. However, both of us suck at animating. He's over DK, and well... yeah long story short we suck at animating.

Some of the move ideas we have are a little.... complex, however I'd like to think we have very nice plans for him, and once we complete him you'll be sure to receive proper credit should you help us with animating.

Here's what we have in mind so far:

Specials:

Neutral B: Thunderpunch, same as DK's B for the most part, but with electricity added while swinging his arm to charge, and electricity on contact as well, obviously.

Side B: Charge Beam: An electric, beam shaped projectile. Hold B to charge it up. Sorta like Link's bow in the fact that you can't move while charging.

Up B: Magnet Rise: A slower version of Lucario's ExtremeSpeed that deals electric damage

Down B: Rolling Kick: A leg sweep that propels him forward, hence the 'rolling.' Turns into a drill kick in the air.

Throws:

FThrow: Just a simple throw forward.
BThrow: Not sure yet
UThrow: Lifts up, Shocks with his tails, victim is launched up.
DThrow: Victim is slammed down and zapped.

Not so sure about A moves or a Final Smash just yet, but suggestions are welcomed with open arms :3
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 11:34:18 PM by Lord Prosper » Logged

Allbait
Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 04:01:18 PM »

I'm very new at animation hacking but I can still do a OK job... But there are somethings I don't know how to do (example I made a animation for toon link and when he uses it he does the awesome face expression   Tongue )
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 04:02:39 PM by Alses » Logged

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: