Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rosalina Motion ect ,and Moveset XD(Zelda)  (Read 5431 times)
Funzy <3
Maven of the Strings
Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 24, 2010, 06:48:46 PM »

I only decided to do Zelda because one
    Rosalina is taller than Peach
    Two
    Zelda's wrist can be scaled to look like sleeves
    and three
    Im tired of seing Rosalina Peach's
    Ok This is Just started I gotta add some detail and stuff But I exspect big things out of this
    Please don't flame because of the crappy hair

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Alex Climax
    The Rapeable Cutie
    Lol Kitten

Let's hit the climax!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 07:06:49 PM »

I only decided to do Zelda because one
    Rosalina is taller than Peach
    Two
    Zelda's wrist can be scaled to look like sleeves
    and three
    Im tired of seing Rosalina Peach's
    Ok This is Just started I gotta add some detail and stuff But I exspect big things out of this
    Please don't flame because of the crappy hair

is this just the start of your project? cause it looks awesome already, and dont worry about the hair I'm sure you'll get it to look better eventually. Wink oh and good luck with your Rosalina Smiley

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 08:26:34 PM »

The hair is pretty good... It can be improved but what I think is the biggest problem is the ears... The ears must be REALLY hard to make because of Zelda's pointy ears....

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 08:30:26 PM »

I wouldn't think that anyone would try a Rosalina texture on Zelda, considering that Zelda is wearing boots instead of high heels in Brawl.

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 08:50:05 PM »

The hair is pretty good... It can be improved but what I think is the biggest problem is the ears... The ears must be REALLY hard to make because of Zelda's pointy ears....
    Umm... you do know that almost 100% of Zelda can be made transparent, right?  That includes here pointy ears.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 09:24:25 PM »

i trasp part of her ear and it looked like a dog took a bite out of it

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

DMN666
    Dawn/Hikari fanatic!
    Holy Kitten

Meh

• Awards Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 12:53:17 PM »

BigSharkZ is doing Rosline on Peach and his looks awsome,the face scares me(yours)

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 03:08:09 PM »

Yea i know big shark...... but still rosalina is taller than peach and is more womanly
    Zelda seemed like a better expiriment and the face scares me too its just her Blink polygons and crap are piled on it
    But also I don't really rely on Bigsharkz Because he had been working on long hair zss and threw it out like weeks later after i waited and waited DX

DMN666
    Dawn/Hikari fanatic!
    Holy Kitten

Meh

• Awards Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 06:25:51 PM »

Yea i know big shark...... but still rosalina is taller than peach and is more womanly
    Zelda seemed like a better expiriment and the face scares me too its just her Blink polygons and crap are piled on it
    But also I don't really rely on Bigsharkz Because he had been working on long hair zss and threw it out like weeks later after i waited and waited DX
    Shadow made a LongHair Zamus,Could you maybe put Peach's on Zelda.The body is well.It will look better as a in-game-pic

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 07:49:48 PM »

Yea but i couldn't find his download ink DX Im such a blond
    I think i see what you mean

Pinutk™
    Extreme Kitten

It's Pinutbutter jelly time!!!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog Active Contributor RAGE!!

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 08:00:59 PM »

I aprove o this! I still kinda like Peach Rosalina better though. But anyway I'm looking forward to seeing this! ^_^

Please stop by my site!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: