Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Wingedkoopa67's Stage Thread  (Read 18520 times)
WarioManX
Unofficial Ninja
Special Access

Silent but deadly!

• Awards 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Dedicated Hacker Featured Rising Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 04:30:59 AM »

I shall watch this thread as sharply as Mewtwo2000's!

You seem to be a fan of Paper Mario. Not only do you have my respect but you're like my dream come true! Keep coming out with more, please! Petelburg already has a reserved spot in my stage list!

My inner PM-fanboy is breaking out here! I feel as excited as I was just days before TTYD's release!

BTW, I've noticed your stages do not cast character shadows in your videos, in case you don't know how to make them, I'll leave you the last tutorial I made. I like to see shadows in the stages, I guess they're a little more realistic with them. And they're easy to use.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47160.0
    I always wondered that. When I looked at your peach's castle stage, it had a boat load of model data's with "Static" in them. xD But now I know.

He just wants to cover everything in darkness!!!

I was (kinda) coming to that conclusion, I kept looking around them and couldn't figure out anything else they could be there for. Almost made my still-learning Stage-hacker's brain hurt.

With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
    But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
    NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
    (I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Wingedkoopa67
    Advanced Kitten

The "I Did It All By Myself" Guy

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 05:06:57 AM »

I shall watch this thread as sharply as Mewtwo2000's!

You seem to be a fan of Paper Mario. Not only do you have my respect but you're like my dream come true! Keep coming out with more, please! Petelburg already has a reserved spot in my stage list!

My inner PM-fanboy is breaking out here! I feel as excited as I was just days before TTYD's release!

He just wants to cover everything in darkness!!!

I was (kinda) coming to that conclusion, I kept looking around them and couldn't figure out anything else they could be there for. Almost made my still-learning Stage-hacker's brain hurt.

Dude, the Paper Mario series is my second fave. Number one being the Mario & Luigi series. xP I thought the loads of Paper Mario stages would turn people away, but I guess not. Glad to see you even have a spot reserved. That means alot. Smiley You're soooo lucky, first Paper Mario game I ever played was.. Super Paper Mario.. then the original. And of course, PMTTYD. Can't wait to get Sticker star.

WarioManX
    Unofficial Ninja
    Special Access

Silent but deadly!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 04:26:22 PM »

Dude, the Paper Mario series is my second fave. Number one being the Mario & Luigi series. xP I thought the loads of Paper Mario stages would turn people away, but I guess not. Glad to see you even have a spot reserved. That means alot. Smiley You're soooo lucky, first Paper Mario game I ever played was.. Super Paper Mario.. then the original. And of course, PMTTYD. Can't wait to get Sticker star.

I'm borrowing it from a friend, I just haven't had the chance to play it yet; between homework and finishing a project I've been doing all week I just can't sit down and play it. If I do I know I'll be at it for hours! The first Paper Mario is still by far my favorite game of all time. Almost time for run #26, probably do Danger Mario this time since its been a while!

I've got a couple BRSTMs I've made for your Yoshi's Island stage, and by that I mean I have one I made for it and one I'd already made but wasn't using yet. Feel free to add them to the OP. Either way their descriptions link to your stage. XD

Tetris Attack: Yoshi's Island OP Remix
    Fortune Street: Obstacle Course Remix

On that thought you should add links to your stages in your OP, either on the images or the titles or better off both!

Wingedkoopa67
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 05:03:57 PM »

I'm borrowing it from a friend, I just haven't had the chance to play it yet; between homework and finishing a project I've been doing all week I just can't sit down and play it. If I do I know I'll be at it for hours! The first Paper Mario is still by far my favorite game of all time. Almost time for run #26, probably do Danger Mario this time since its been a while!

I've got a couple BRSTMs I've made for your Yoshi's Island stage, and by that I mean I have one I made for it and one I'd already made but wasn't using yet. Feel free to add them to the OP. Either way their descriptions link to your stage. XD

Tetris Attack: Yoshi's Island OP Remix
    Fortune Street: Obstacle Course Remix

On that thought you should add links to your stages in your OP, either on the images or the titles or better off both!
    Lol, Danger Mario? I've only done a 10 HP run so far.. But I reached my max FP and BP so I had to upgrade HP, and thus I lost the HP run. :/ I'll be sure to link your BRSTM's. Cheesy And good idea, I should have them link you when you click the image. Thanks man.. WARIO MAN.... Anyone? God my jokes suck.

WarioManX
    Unofficial Ninja
    Special Access

Silent but deadly!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: November 25, 2012, 02:00:47 AM »

Lol, Danger Mario? I've only done a 10 HP run so far.. But I reached my max FP and BP so I had to upgrade HP, and thus I lost the HP run. :/ I'll be sure to link your BRSTM's. Cheesy And good idea, I should have them link you when you click the image. Thanks man.. WARIO MAN.... Anyone? God my jokes suck.
    It's a glitch in the game. Remember Chet Ripo? The guy that drops two stats to increase one? Increase FP and BP once and he'll appear, then have him increase FP or BP. Your MAX HP will become 5, so Close Call, Power Rush, and Last Stand are ALWAYS active! I've never had to increase HP, I start getting careful around Chapter 6.

"Danger Mario" become possible after Chapter 2, if you remember to get Last Stand into the magic chest before doing the library cut scene (in which you'll have to wait till after chapter 4.) I always focus solely on BP first because I'm a badge guy. Defense Plus x2 and Damage Dodge x3? No damage for me thank you! Makes trying to 100% everything easier when you don't have to worry about being killed by a random foe you didn't see.

Only one issue I've found so far; The Anti Guy Squad! I always have 7 Life Mushrooms in Chapter 8 for insurance.

They delayed it in TTYD but made it far more broke, you can't do Danger Mario till after Chapter 5 but you can get unlimited Power Rush badges, at least till your 99 BP runs out. Power Bounce starting at 35? Madness!

As for your stages feel free to ask me for BRSTMs, I've got ways and sources to make any tracks you or I want! SSPs too!

Looking very forward to Petelburg! Where are you going to set fighters?

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #20 on: November 25, 2012, 10:13:50 PM »

You made a thread!

*Subscribes*

Wingedkoopa67
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 01:41:43 AM »

It's a glitch in the game. Remember Chet Ripo? The guy that drops two stats to increase one? Increase FP and BP once and he'll appear, then have him increase FP or BP. Your MAX HP will become 5, so Close Call, Power Rush, and Last Stand are ALWAYS active! I've never had to increase HP, I start getting careful around Chapter 6.

"Danger Mario" become possible after Chapter 2, if you remember to get Last Stand into the magic chest before doing the library cut scene (in which you'll have to wait till after chapter 4.) I always focus solely on BP first because I'm a badge guy. Defense Plus x2 and Damage Dodge x3? No damage for me thank you! Makes trying to 100% everything easier when you don't have to worry about being killed by a random foe you didn't see.

Only one issue I've found so far; The Anti Guy Squad! I always have 7 Life Mushrooms in Chapter 8 for insurance.

They delayed it in TTYD but made it far more broke, you can't do Danger Mario till after Chapter 5 but you can get unlimited Power Rush badges, at least till your 99 BP runs out. Power Bounce starting at 35? Madness!

As for your stages feel free to ask me for BRSTMs, I've got ways and sources to make any tracks you or I want! SSPs too!

Looking very forward to Petelburg! Where are you going to set fighters?

Wow you sure know alot about Paper Mario. Shocked I'll be sure to remember those things when I go for a danger Mario run. Tongue I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD USE ITEMS in a 10 HP run........... And ya, PMTTYD Danger Mario IS broken. I think the reason why I started to max out on all my stats in my 10 HP run, is because I ran into to many random battles and beat the enemies which gave me EXP. Next time I'll avoid all random enemies. It's just hard to, mainly because I love the Paper Mario battle system so much. :c

Thanks for the BRSTM offer, but I think I can make must of all the ones I like. But feel free to make extra BRSTM's for my stages. Because I only give them 1 BRSTM when they download, so you can fill in the extra's. x) As for the SSP or SSS (I dunno what it's called) I can make them myself. Only problem is, I cant see them when I play. I tried patching every possible file with the images but nothing has worked. I even tried some codes, but nothing. If you know what I'm doing wrong PLEASE tell me.

I've kind've run into an issue with petalburg. Nono, I wont cancel it, It's just made it a whole lot harder. Due to the nature of the game. The models are displayed strangely. Which means I have to reposition every single object in it's original spot. (Believe me, it's harder than it sounds) Doesn't help that they're all placed in 1 spot sometimes. So I probably wont be making much PMTTYD stages from now on. :C DOn't worry, I will make 'em, just not often. I'm probably gonna have the characters be placed on the path. Wink

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #22 on: November 27, 2012, 03:26:54 AM »

You made a thread!  Awesome your stages are really good for a beginner i think you are a better stage importer then me  Tongue and  iv been doing this for quite some time.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: November 27, 2012, 07:51:24 AM »

DOn't worry, I will make 'em, just not often. I'm probably gonna have the characters be placed on the path. Wink
    Are you using the method Mewtwoo2000 mentioned before? If you want to try it out, I can also switch to PAL again so I can test if it works or not.

Does anybody already have Paper Mario Sticker Star? In NA it's already out, we Europeans have to wait until 7th December.
    Paper Mario was my very first PM game and played it through when I was 10. It was in english but I managed to see the credits in the very end. Cheesy

Super Paper Mario was my second and it's a great game. Smiley

WarioManX
    Unofficial Ninja
    Special Access

Silent but deadly!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: November 27, 2012, 12:00:49 PM »

As for the SSP I can make them myself. Only problem is, I cant see them when I play. I tried patching every possible file with the images but nothing has worked. I even tried some codes, but nothing. If you know what I'm doing wrong PLEASE tell me.
    SSP stands for "Stage Select Portrait/Picture", like CSP is "Character Select Portrait/Picture" and BP is "Battle Portrait/Picture"

Are you running Riivolution? I know the SSPs go into common5 and mu_mainmenu but the names and file paths might be different then Gecko OS and USB Loader.

Wow you sure know alot about Paper Mario. Shocked
    I hope so, 25 runs is a lot of seeing the same thing over and over again. It's gotten to the point I almost don't need the I Spy badge to remember where each hidden panel is. I don't know if that's a good thing...

Are you using the method Mewtwo2000 mentioned before? If you want to try it out, I can also switch to PAL again so I can test if it works or not.

Does anybody already have Paper Mario Sticker Star? In NA it's already out, we Europeans have to wait until 7th December.
    Paper Mario was my very first PM game and played it through when I was 10. It was in english but I managed to see the credits in the very end. Cheesy

How dare you misspell god's name! 

lolz rage

I'm about to start PM:SS Sticker Star now, I'll let you know.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 12:32:31 PM »

How dare you misspell god's name!  

Ouh, right, I knew I did something wrong when I clicked the post-button. I had a bad feeling about that.  Cheesy

I'm about to start PM:SS Sticker Star now, I'll let you know.
    This game will be great! It's just sad that the 3DS doesn't have this much energy to play it long enough. :/
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:36:29 PM by Syeo » Logged

Wingedkoopa67
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #26 on: November 27, 2012, 04:19:24 PM »

You made a thread!  Awesome your stages are really good for a beginner i think you are a better stage importer then me  Tongue and  iv been doing this for quite some time.
    Lol, thanks man. Cheesy

Are you using the method Mewtwoo2000 mentioned before? If you want to try it out, I can also switch to PAL again so I can test if it works or not.

I don't know what you mean. I'm having problems ripping the model from PMTTYD not importing them into brawl. xP

I <3 PM. I'm getting Sticker star for Christmas. I'm gonna get to level 100. xP
    Then do an 10 HP run. And then Danger Mario.. If badges exist in Sticker star. I loved the badges... :c

I hate how the battery life is so poor for the 3DS. I can barely play it ON THE GOOOOO.

----------------
    @Wario
    Thanks man. I was putting them in the wrong file. x) I use USB Loader because my wii stopped reading disk's a while back. :c I;ma go test and see if my SSP shows up now.
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 04:21:39 PM by Wingedkoopa67 » Logged

WarioManX
    Unofficial Ninja
    Special Access

Silent but deadly!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: November 27, 2012, 08:47:50 PM »

I <3 PM. I'm getting Sticker star for Christmas. I'm gonna get to level 100. xP
    Then do an 10 HP run. And then Danger Mario.. If badges exist in Sticker star. I loved the badges... :c

I hate how the battery life is so poor for the 3DS. I can barely play it ON THE GOOOOO.

----------------
    @Wario
    Thanks man. I was putting them in the wrong file. x) I use USB Loader because my wii stopped reading disk's a while back. :c I;ma go test and see if my SSP shows up now.

First impressions; not PM. Plain and simple, it's a Paper Mario game in name and look but not gameplay. The battle system is completely different, which was the reason I was skeptical about it in the first place; the battle system is what made Paper Mario! Battle commands are done by using stickers that can be found or bought, but found stickers respawn. You can't even choose your targets, at least in the beginning. You attack the enemies in front always, even jumping. It seems it'll be a good game, just not the kind I wanted to play. Don't get me wrong, it's still a fun game!

Danger Mario seems to be out completely, the starting MAX HP is 20. Note that I haven't even completed the first set of areas yet. Don't even know if badges still exist or not.

It also commits a heinous VG taboo; a "quest" to locate ALL of something or not move on at all. What makes it worse: It's the first thing you do! Find all the Toads or you can't even leave town to save for the first time!

We're getting pretty off track now... If you ever have any others questions about where files go feel free to Paper Mario me.

Did you get it? Tongue

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 07:28:40 AM »

I don't know what you mean. I'm having problems ripping the model from PMTTYD not importing them into brawl. xP
    No no, nothing that concers ripping models. In post #10, Mewtwo2000 told a way to make stages without a rel file, so this stage will be compatible to PAL users.
    If you make a stage this way, I can try it out. Smiley

Mr. AI | Sluigi123
    Expert Kitten

顔へのフーズボール!

• Awards Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 08:03:10 AM »

Hey Wings! Those are pretty cool, especially the Yoshi's Island stage. I've decided to help you get popularity from SmashBoards. It brought my attention that you're using Project M in that video, so why not make a complete different layout for tournaments in Project M? This, IMO, is a good size for 2v2 battles. Here is the layout.

People got our attention when I showed the stage layout to the people over there. But here's my question, Do I have permission to upload this stage to the people in Smash Boards, and Brawl Vault? (I'll put huge credit to you on this one. Grin)
    « Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:04:32 AM by sluigi123 » Logged

Pages:  1 [2] 3
    Print
    Jump to: