A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on February 06, 2013, 04:38:03 PM
I'll do something about it...

About the final smash.
Do you have to be up in your opponents face before you activate it to hit it or will she run up to the closes one like link, or marth does, or something like that?
What bothers me with most FS that you have to be superclose in order to hit with is the fact that the AI will never land a hit with it
You Never Know!

I'm not exactly  sure how close, but it's not like Link or Marth's FS.

Hopefully not too close because then you might get hit trying to activate it.
[/url]

There's intangibility frames to prevent that from happening. As a Final Smash should.

Do you still need someone to PSA the grabs for you?
Now available in blue.


Somebody told me of a person who could. I'll contact him unless somebody else takes the offer before this thing is done.

Just to add some new content, I'm changing Scarlet Fighter Zelda's Win2 Animation...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just checking in at the most exiting PSA project atm :)
Are you still missing the model you needed for your gunner? Also, what was it you needed to change with the FS?
And while I am at it, will there be a new demo soon, or even better, a new playable version :D
You Never Know!

Almost done. I'm re-doing the Up Air, and I haven't really touched on the Final Smash since I 1st announced the 3rd Demo. Everything else I wanted in the demo is done.

Oh, is the third demo up already? I thought you were still coding it.
Now available in blue.

February 17, 2013, 03:01:13 AM #193 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 10:23:03 PM by A Bloody Canadian
It's not yet done... I've been working on another thing not PSA related... lol

February 23, 2013, 10:01:52 PM #194 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 10:23:13 PM by A Bloody Canadian
So, here's the next demo! I would not include the FitSamus.pac in there, but BrawlBox refuses to save the changes...

Also, Final Smash assumes you're facing Right.




New Features since last Demo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.