A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
March 20, 2013, 04:55:56 PM #270 Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 04:58:26 PM by A Bloody Canadian
I'm trying to move Article 2 to the Left Have Bone which is 1B in hexadecimal... Should I send you the file to edit?

You could send it and I'd play around with it, but I don't expect to be able to accomplish anything. Actually, I didn't even know we could manipulate Articles beyond using the old floating-point editor that I never tried.
If you do send it to me, I'd like to know what the Article is and what it's used for. It seems to me that all of the attacks would work with regular PSA code.
Now available in blue.


You know, I think Scarlet Fighter Zelda's UAir could stand to have a bit more vertical reach. Only commenting now because this is like the millionth time I've missed an enemy or smash ball by like an inch three times in a row and gotten punished for it. Or had the smash ball simply LEAVE while I'm trying to hit it.
(P.S. This was posted via 3DS, so I apologise if the spacing is weird.)

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I'm at a dead end right now... Expect the initial release of GSS to be... sometime after BlackJax can finish the next BrawlBox. The only means of progress now is if somebody can take these Job Offers...

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on March 23, 2013, 11:29:46 PM
You know, I think Scarlet Fighter Zelda's UAir could stand to have a bit more vertical reach. Only commenting now because this is like the millionth time I've missed an enemy or smash ball by like an inch three times in a row and gotten punished for it. Or had the smash ball simply LEAVE while I'm trying to hit it.
(P.S. This was posted via 3DS, so I apologise if the spacing is weird.)

If that's your only complaint, I'll have to find other flaws that Scarlet Fighter has cause I think it's pointless to make a new update with only 1 change...

March 28, 2013, 01:39:25 PM #275 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:42:39 PM by JamietheAuraUser
Well, there's always some animations that could use tweaking, namely the FS and UTilt. And my earlier comment about polygon stretching during SideB still stands. (If you hit an enemy during the wrong part of the roll animation, her hair will stretch everywhere for a moment.) Also, I think she might benefit from slightly increased height on her short hop, which would make aerial DownB easier to connect. UpB has long startup with mediocre damage and knockback and high endlag, so it's not really useful for anything other than recovery. Oh, and the FThrow animation twitches weirdly when viewed in slow-motion.

Also, for whatever reason, she forces size-modded characters back to normal size when flinching or during victory poses, instead of just when grabbed + thrown.

You did ask for me to list more flaws, right? That's every single little issue I can think of, right here for your convenience!

P.S. Shame about GSS, though. Hope that next BrawlBox release happens soon, then!

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Just to add some more content, I'll be updating Shinda. Here's what'll be changed

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, as a New BrawlBox is coming close, be excited for the release of Gunslinger Samus.

I hope the new Brawlbox fixes the problem you're having with the article.
If not, tell Blackjax in his thread. He's usually pretty good about looking into these things.
Now available in blue.

April 06, 2013, 06:23:56 PM #278 Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 06:25:32 PM by A Bloody Canadian
So, Shinda has been updated. Give her a spin! I never got feedback about her since it's initial release...

I'll work on GSS as soon as the next BrawlBox is released.

Just gonna say right now, I feel like I should Redo the Final Smash and make it more "Cinematic"... New Animations and all, and I don't think it'll be as OP as it is right now...

Hum... I wonder if an CPU fighter can be ZSS directly (without the CSS codes, obviously^^') Because, it's kinda hard to play against a Samus that doesn't hit AT ALL!
If I manage to find that PAL code for CSS (not sure it exists, might misfond with Camera code) and make it work...
Do you know if it possible?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


April 20, 2013, 10:14:08 PM #282 Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:16:22 PM by DarkFire
The whole idea is great! GFX are well done (although the smoke is a bit too large but not too much a problem) Cinematic is great! I LOVE IT! SSBB more gun-ish, that's :af2:
Just a question : does the explosion connects with the FS? or it's like the 1st one?


SO, GOOD JOB
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

If the 1st Explosion Misses, the rest of the Final Smash is cancelled.

Ok. Do you plan a texture with it or something?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.