A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
Eh, it's entirely possible that the only reason DAir's hitbox extends all the way up to her feet is because of the character model I was using. Maybe it had screwed up bone placement in some areas that didn't affect overall performance.

Also, did anyone ever pinpoint the cause of that really weird glitch where she sometimes freezes on the first frame of flinch? It's only happened a few times, but it's kinda irritating when the CPU gets stuck like that and uses Smash DI to hide under the stage.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I can only assume it's a BrawlBox thing, cause the only thing I'm doing with BrawlBox is setting up her 2nd Gun, make her grabs work properly, and decrease the filesize by removing any events I'm not using.

Also, yeah, that really long combo with DThrow needs to go. The damage depends on the opponent's size and weight, and presumably a little on their DI as well, but I managed to deal 36% to Ganondorf with the DSmash > NB variant and 37% with FSmash > NB. Though I'm not convinced FSmash > NB is actually inescapable. The main reason it does so much damage is the inescapable link from DThrow to short hop DAir.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Just to keep y'all updated, I'm still working on the update. I just haven't been able to during the past week, with school and everything. Wondering if any of y'all are interested in Live testing this Update in Progress. Message here or PM me, and I'll PM you to a Dropbox link of the WIP Moveset.

Also, ideas for a new Moveset have been coming up...

[spoiler]You know someone here can test... Jussayin'
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I still vote for Blade Prince Marth happening eventually. Random floating attack swords of magicalness sound like a good idea.

Also, I keep meaning to post screenshots of how stupid actual ZSS looks when using GSS's machine gun NSpecial on the ground. Substitute her with a more anime-style character (like for example, that one actually good Miku Hatsune hack) and the pose looks decent. But really, ZSS is insufficiently anime for that NSpecial to look like anything other than stupid fanservice. (ZSS doing a butt-and-bust pose? Really?) Her old NSpecial animation looked more professional, even if it had insufficient endlag.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Also worth noting that this new idea is also Combo based, but not as technical as BPM, and leans more on the broken side of movesets.

I'll have to see that screen shot to make sense of what you're saying... lol...

Unfortunately, that screenshot isn't happening for about a week, as I'm off visiting relatives right now and don't have access to my Wii until I get back. (Or my SD card and all the screenshots already on it. /fail)

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I use Mami-chan with her... And also the CPU Goddesses... lol...
I'll test her in a moment... I first need that my family leaves the TV.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

July 26, 2014, 07:11:53 AM #849 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 07:14:11 AM by A Bloody Canadian
So the only thing I managed to do today was make a rough Animation of her new Forward Dodge... Half of it taken from her Down Special Escape... Still ain't using Maya... lol...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll probably fix this later, but I want to get a working moveset 1st.

I also started animating her 3rd Jab Animation. Hopefully this one will be more functional... lol...

I would think that the right arm, after standing up, would be further away from her body. But that's my opinion.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 27, 2014, 04:28:08 PM #851 Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 04:39:40 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Bad news...

My PSA Editable Version of the FitSZerosuit.pac file can no longer open in PSA, meaning I have to Redo the PSA from the previous version if I want to make more progress on it. I'll say that this kinda ticked me off, and brought my motivation down, so...

Scratch that, the one from V1 is only editable in BrawlBox... So guess what, I have to redo the ENTIRE FitSZerosuit.pac file...

With that said, I'll leave you guys with a choice. Do you want to see Blade Prince Marth Happening, or do you want the GSS Update 1st...

Try BrawlBox v0.67b it lets you PSA and model.

That's not the problem. The fact that I don't have a PSA Editable Version of the file means I'm down the road to ruin if I keep editing in BrawlBox. I know I can make edits in BrawlBox, but then with how it tends to break characters, I'm limiting myself.

I've heard that it usually doesn't screw up as long as you close and reopen after every save.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."