Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I studied the cutscenes, and DinnerSonic provided rips from Subspace Emissary levels to serve as background resources.

Anyway, here's a new thing. I actually made this a while ago (after Drill Bit, before Bowyer), but I didn't feel like revealing it until now.



Sorry, no model download for now.
Click for my stuff:


It still looks great! Great job as always.

If I could guess....

The Pikmin. That would make a great Pikmin.


These models look amazing. I was thinking about how some of these models could be used in Brawl, as some of them wouldn't really make good characters, and I did think of one; if a Forest Maze stage was created, the Bowyer could be used in the background. He could appear after about 30 seconds of a match, and begin to shoot arrows straight up into the air. The arrows would go out of the screen, and come down at random spots in the battle area, making it possible to be hit by them.

Not very original, but I thought that'd be a cool use for Bowyer.
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

I'm still not done with my next model yet (almost!), but here is something to play with until then:

The Axems and Blade have been ported to Garry's Mod & Source Film Maker by none other than Random Talking Bush. It seems he's planning on adding my other models to the pack soon, so keep the page bookmarked just in case!
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on June 26, 2013, 08:46:22 PM
I'm still not done with my next model yet (almost!), but here is something to play with until then:

The Axems and Blade have been ported to Garry's Mod & Source Film Maker by none other than Random Talking Bush. It seems he's planning on adding my other models to the pack soon, so keep the page bookmarked just in case!

Good to hear from you dude!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I come out once in a while and stumble around.
You come out once in a while and blow our minds.


...what have I done!?



Model download will come soon. See first post for more details.
Click for my stuff:


"Cat Girl Without Salad"
I remember looking that up before...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Peardian on July 02, 2013, 01:56:05 AM
...what have I done!?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Model download will come soon. See first post for more details.
I have no idea what you've done, but I know that you've done it well.


Quote from: Peardian on July 02, 2013, 01:56:05 AM
...what have I done!?



Model download will come soon. See first post for more details.

Who the [censored] is that?

I see she has a Metaknight wing and Pit wing coming out of her..........

Peardian, you are my favorite model maker for sure! Sorry everyone else.

Your models are not only great, but the quality of your textures is just outstanding..

1) Have you actually showed that to Wayforward? Because that's a thing that needs to happen.

2) Has anyone called dibs? Because dibs.


wth, didnt i post here about it?
looking epic as always.
spex, wanna collab on it?
are you good with materials and stuff?

Quote from: joke king on July 02, 2013, 09:04:01 PM
wth, didnt i post here about it?
looking epic as always.
spex, wanna collab on it?
are you good with materials and stuff?

I'm up for it if you're up for it.

Materials are fun, so I wouldn't mind.


Actually, one of my friends did show someone at WayForward, and they said they were impressed. :D It was quite a complement, considering who it came from.


And wow, I didn't expect anyone to want to attempt it! Good luck on it, as you'll probably need to do some heavy-duty bone/animation editing to get her to animate properly.
Click for my stuff: