Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no plans to make lower-poly versions of them, and if I did, I'd probably use polygon reduction anyway. :P



Part of my resolution for the new year is the promise to focus on some projects I have been neglecting (mapping OoT:MQ and YI:SMA3), so it could be a while before my next character model.


In the mean time, I'm still trying to get my stage imported for play-testing purposes. I would greatly appreciate some help in this area, as I can't make the stage if I don't know the layout.
Click for my stuff:


I'm no stage expert...

But there's two possibilities for "The Blade".

It could be a Wifi safe mod for Halberd. There's a lack of REALLY amazing Wifi Safe stages in the vault.

Or, it could use Halberd as a base to build on to make a new stage... One or the other. Though either way, it might need some vertices reduced.

...

On a side note. I LOVE your Vivian model. It's my favorite Ness hack now... Gives me a reason to try and get good with Ness.
XD

Someone is welcome to make a stage out of the Blade, but I'm not going to be the one who makes it. I'm not sure how well the Wi-Fi-safe Halberd mod would work, considering it would likely need to have the same physical structure for the playfield the entire time (and I imagine the decks don't match), though I'm just guessing.


On the subject of stages, I've uploaded a third version of my stage layout.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on January 11, 2013, 12:56:49 AM
Someone is welcome to make a stage out of the Blade, but I'm not going to be the one who makes it. I'm not sure how well the Wi-Fi-safe Halberd mod would work, considering it would likely need to have the same physical structure for the playfield the entire time (and I imagine the decks don't match), though I'm just guessing.


On the subject of stages, I've uploaded a third version of my stage layout.
Hm... Yeah... I think I had a derp moment there... A Wifi safe version PROBABLY wouldn't work out...

But still. If someone makes the stage. It could be built from the Halberd's coding. Since that would let the ship attack every now and then... Which would work well for the Breaker Beam.

Though I'm not sure what would replace the claw attack, or the canon ball...


Eh, I don't know. Whoever takes up the stage can figure out that stuff.

Amazing SMRPG models, even though I never played that game. :)

Quote from: SMFan on January 11, 2013, 06:40:23 AM
Amazing SMRPG models, even though I never played that game. :)
Please tell me that SM doesn't mean "Super Mario." :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I finally updated Yaridovich!



Besides lowering the saturation in his colors to match the game's style, I added a lot of little details, such as embroidery on his cape and a belt that actually looks like a belt. Oh, and I made a little buddy for him, too!



The downloads for both are already up on TMR.
Click for my stuff:


Fantastic models!  Someone NEEDS to rig Yardovic (Over ganondorf maybe?) and the Axem rangers (...Lucas?), and I second the idea for a Blade stage.  I downloaded the Vivian import off of the Vault and was totally blown away by the quality of the model, an easy replacement for a Ness texture.  Keep up the good work!

I can Rig Yaridovich if you want to, it looks pretty tasty and a challange to rig!
Stupid Tinypic :C

If you could, that would be great! :D

Someone suggested Ike would be a good base for Yaridovich. Now that I think about it, Marth might work, too, since he does a lot of stabbing with his sword.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Xaranid on January 18, 2013, 06:49:26 AM
Fantastic models!  Someone NEEDS to rig Yardovic (Over ganondorf maybe?) and the Axem rangers (...Lucas?), and I second the idea for a Blade stage.  I downloaded the Vivian import off of the Vault and was totally blown away by the quality of the model, an easy replacement for a Ness texture.  Keep up the good work!
I believe the Rangers are already rigged to Ness.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Two things:

First, why the [censored] are the Axem Rangers over Ness anyway? Who said they were 4"8?

Mario, Peach, Geno, and etc were all that height too. Most characters were that height on that Super Nintendo RPG. Use your imagination here.

Most importantly, the rig is... Not good at all least to say. They're not even holding the damn axe/bat for God's sake!

Second, is Yaidovich going over Ike? Feel like its the best fit.

Yeah, the Axems currently in the vault are rather unsatisfactory. Not only do they look weird, but Pink wasn't done at all. Of all the fighters, I think Toon Link might be the best base to use. (After all, he's the only short, non-puffball sword user.)


Unless there's an easy way to graft Ike's flapping headband onto Marth's mesh to use for the spear, Ike might be the best bet. Sure, Marth is lighter and has generally quick attacks, but his stabbing moves are more suitable for a spear than Ike's big swings.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Segtendo on January 11, 2013, 06:55:18 AMPlease tell me that SM doesn't mean "Super Mario." :srs:
And if it does, that doesn't mean that he needs to play SMRPG before saying he's a Super Mario fan, I also haven't played that game, but I've heard it's really good like the M&L and Paper Mario series...and before you comment about my username, big fan of a certain YouTube series called Stupid Mario Brothers, really good.
Anyways ItalianStallion has a point on all the SMRPG characters being teh same height, so the Axems may or may not be that short.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.