Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Custom voic/sound + Custom battle screen portrait "issue"  (Read 1179 times)
hassaku666
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 21, 2012, 12:44:45 PM »

Custom battle screen issue

First of all, I rarely make any topics so forgive me if I made any mistakes "also please correct me then aswell"

The current Issue I got is that my battle screen portraits are showing up but they look really messed up ( like grey black tinted, or black with a white line trough it )

I make my custom battle portraits with photo shop and I make sure the - 1 It has a alpha layer , -2 the size is 48x56, -3 That the texture file inside the Bress are named InfFace.### (with a dot ) and the complete file name is the right character code {InfFace071.brres (for example pikachu skin 1) without the dot }, also that the texture files are imported with " C18, RGB5A3, " ( which i also tryed "CMPR" ) and tryed those settings with default colors and every less color setting

I am using gecko, and am up 2 date with codes aswel, since everything else is running great (ccs, icons etc)
Also tryed importing the brres files from the download put them in my folder and modify them there but that also has no use.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/docssbbcbs.png/

" I see what you did there ... will be waiting for my hero

Post Merge: December 21, 2012, 06:04:38 PM
Added note:

Of topic from custom battle screen's but same is with adding sound effects, which I added step by step trough many different guide's with the right folder placement etc made with sawndz
and placed that smashbros_sound.brres file after done with it the the sound file on my sd, but sound effects are not loading

wing wing ..still looking for my hero! Smiley

Post Merge: December 23, 2012, 05:34:43 AM
bump
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 04:45:44 PM by hassaku666 » Logged

hassaku666
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 05:44:57 AM »

bump 2 Sad

Vaild Address
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 11:22:51 AM »

Sounds don't work with gecko.. ONLY Riivolution works with sounds. With custom battle portraits, I'm not sure about that.

hassaku666
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 04:45:04 PM »

Hey thnx for your respond, well I fixed the custom battle portrait isue, but I wanted to chance the character voice/sound effects in game, which I heared was only possible with Riivolution

Now I have setup everything the right way in my sd for riivolution etc but couldnt get custom character sound effects working
    After a bit of reading , I found out that its not possible to chance character voice/sound effects ( for example chancing Lucas anoying yells of he can fire into the Gotenks voice and sound effects " I have found under downloads in brawlvault)

Is this true considering not being able to chance vouce/sound effects on pal even tho im using riivolution
    Since this was the only reason I switched from gecko (or neogamma " using backup of a Ntsc ssbb) till a Bought pal ssbb disc

Since I know riivolution doesnt support backups , so using that backup to alter voice and sound effects aint possible

either way , anybody who can explain if its possible and so yea "how"?
    Even tho a legit ntsc ssbb disc is not expensive id rather wanne use with what i got Tongue

Thnx for reading, and thnx + a cooky for the 1 awnsering my question ^^

hassaku666
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 08:14:43 AM »

bump pls

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: