Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 40
Author Topic: Uniform Team Color Project (Work in Progress)  (Read 224654 times)
Mithost
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2013, 06:58:50 PM »

I kinda want to do another simple one, but I don't know when/who to do

~Frozen
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #166 on: March 16, 2013, 08:01:56 AM »

You guys can definitely expect a Maritime Wolf when I'm off for Spring Break next week (Hopefully it'll turn out good)

As for now, I have some important things to study for, and other projects to handle, but I can probably squeeze in a Mars Lucario in the next couple days, given how simple his textures are.

UmbraVivens
Mega Kitten

where the moves at?

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #167 on: March 17, 2013, 11:41:21 AM »

Just to let you know, i'm going to stick on Mars Falco one more time, paying attention to what Xenozoa told me, that way i'll see how Mars does really work

What exactly does this thread do?

Lockablefaceman
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: March 17, 2013, 06:02:07 PM »

I haven't really been here to watch the evolution of your Mars Falco so I don't really know what to say. I can say for a fact that the Mars thing sorta detracts from the texture, though.
    This is probably just a personal thing. I don't really like the red feathers. The minty and Maritime textures were able to stay pretty close to the original blue while still looking different. But you shouldn't listen to me because it obviously needs to not be anywhere NEAR blue. Perhaps two versions where one's that red-ish orangish color and another... no. That wouldn't work. The only red-ish blue is purple. While I love purple I don't think it'd work here.
    Annnd all I've probably done is confuse everyone. Oh well. That's all I did back at the Smash Mods thread, too.

UmbraVivens
    Mega Kitten

where the moves at?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #169 on: March 17, 2013, 06:45:13 PM »

I haven't really been here to watch the evolution of your Mars Falco so I don't really know what to say. I can say for a fact that the Mars thing sorta detracts from the texture, though.
    This is probably just a personal thing. I don't really like the red feathers. The minty and Maritime textures were able to stay pretty close to the original blue while still looking different. But you shouldn't listen to me because it obviously needs to not be anywhere NEAR blue. Perhaps two versions where one's that red-ish orangish color and another... no. That wouldn't work. The only red-ish blue is purple. While I love purple I don't think it'd work here.
    Annnd all I've probably done is confuse everyone. Oh well. That's all I did back at the Smash Mods thread, too.
    I'm just about to upcate him :I

Lockablefaceman
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #170 on: March 17, 2013, 07:41:50 PM »

I know that? I was giving suggestions for you to think about?
    Oh. I need to clarify on something. I wasn't paying attention to what I was typing I guess. By "mars thing" i mean the "Project MARS" texture on his back.
    Anyway. Evidently suggestions are no longer accepted. So I'll just sit back and watch, then.

UmbraVivens
    Mega Kitten

where the moves at?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #171 on: March 17, 2013, 07:49:07 PM »

Hello, i'm here to update the Mars Falco, since last time i stayed away from Xeno's tips, oh well i admit that it wasn't the worth i thought...

Well here's the new one

Mithost
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: March 18, 2013, 05:26:17 AM »

I don't know how I feel about that falco... I don't think the purple works.

What I would like to see is a red jacket+orange feathers combo, or just red feathers with the current jacket. The purple doesn't say "Mars" to me, and it doesn't look much like falco either.

I think you were closest with your last edit (The super orange on on page 11).
    « Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 05:37:19 AM by Mithost » Logged

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #173 on: March 18, 2013, 12:55:13 PM »

I couldn't do a Mars Ivysaur CSP in my latest update. The download link was being weird, not sure if it's just me.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Kage Ryu
    Supreme Kitten

The Infrequent Modder

• Awards Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: March 18, 2013, 02:21:42 PM »

Hello, i'm here to update the Mars Falco, since last time i stayed away from Xeno's tips, oh well i admit that it wasn't the worth i thought...
    Well here's the new one
    I agree that it doesn't feel very "Mars" to me, but I do like it. I'd definitely pick that color most of the time (if I ever played Falco much).

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #175 on: March 18, 2013, 07:03:20 PM »

I couldn't do a Mars Ivysaur CSP in my latest update. The download link was being weird, not sure if it's just me.

I think something about the Brawl Vault link is weird too. In the mean time, Mars Ivysaur

That should work as a temporary solution.

Also, Awakening Marth is up in Mars, Minty, and Maritime format. Get 'em here

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Zacheart
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: March 19, 2013, 02:06:17 AM »

For the Falco, I'd say have the outfit copy that of Mars Fox. Might seem like some sort of easy way out, but I think it could work. And for the feathers, maybe try an orange or keep them their default blue?

galaga4991
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards >9000 Famous Hacker Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: March 19, 2013, 11:36:00 AM »

Made a quick Mars Link. Don't really know if it's any good, so I'll wait to upload to the vault. But here's the link if anyone wants to try it out. I'll try to get a screenshot of it later. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d5wltm25xeedkp0

EDIT: Just tested it out, can't get a certain texture to display properly, but otherwise looks better than I thought it would. Anyone know how to fix this? Here's a quick screenshot:

Post Merge: March 19, 2013, 01:04:45 PM
    Also did a Mars Sonic. Screenshot has my Mars Sonic on the left and Project M's Sonic on the right. DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?t28e90uk2lbe4n7
    « Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 01:04:50 PM by galaga4991 » Logged

Badge
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #178 on: March 19, 2013, 04:08:26 PM »

Falco: Similiar problems to the first variant. The feather color imo doesn't really work for this project and the texture isn't red enough. The second one was best in those aspect. Aside from not being what we want it's a very nice texture - again.

Link: I sent you a working file.
    Aside from that: The red is on the wrong side of the spectrum (we use one with a slight orange tint) and it looks very similiar to the Maritime/Minty Links (I guess you used Maritime Link as a base). Maybe try incorporating some black leather similiar to what vanilla red Link uses and changing the nearly white areas to a shade of brown.

Sonic: I like the fur, but the shoes look off - maybe a darkish brown, I dunno. You could also change the white areas to beige like most of the other textures have it, but I guess that could look strange with his brown body areas.

Wolf: I've made a first concept for Maritime Wolf, but I may have lost my feeling for the project. Thoughts?

It's nearly diametrically different from the style of Apple's Minty Wolf, so maybe I'll do another one in that direction.

Taiko
    Extreme Kitten

Taco++

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #179 on: March 19, 2013, 05:10:51 PM »

It looks quite good, though I feel like the metal straps on the boots should be silver. That, or just have the entire boots be silver.

Though I wasn't here for the time when Maritime was being worked on, that's my opinion.

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 40
    Print
    Jump to: