KC's texture thread!

Started by K+ ~ Tanuki God, January 16, 2013, 03:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ok, I posted this here before I forget...
*NO PICTURES YET* (except for ALttP Link)

Hi!  I'm a new character texture(r) artist, and since I plan to release a lot as soon as this weekend, I thought I would make a thread!

RELEASED:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


UPCOMING:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

You could use the [img]url here[/i­mg] code to show your pictures since they're already in a spoiler.

Oh thank you!


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U