Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Sonic smash brawl  (Read 8093 times)
Sly115
Advanced Kitten

Code Nmae: Sly The Hedgehog

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: February 23, 2013, 08:55:51 AM »

Sup brawl people Sly here telling yall what i mite do in the future im trying to make a different game with all sonic people, I know some of yall mite think its dumb or stupid or whatever but its just what i wanna create outta brawl rite now most of the list is already done but ill post the list here

Donkey kong is Shadow
                                                            Diddy Kong is Mecha Sonic
                                                                  Falco is sliver
                                                            Ganondorf is Dark Sonic
                                                               Yoshi is Jet The Hawk
                                                                   Wario is Espio
                                                             Sheik is Rouge The Bat
                                                                 Zelda is Tikal
                                                                     Fox is Nazo
                                                                    Wolf is Metal Sonic
                                                            Ness is Mighty the Armadillo
                                                            Luigi is Bean the Dynamite
                                                                 MetaKnight is Tails
                                                                  Jigglypuff is Knuckles
                                                            Marth is Blase The Hedgehog
                                                           Ice Climbers is sonic and Tails classic
                                                                Pikmin is Scourge The Hedgehog
                                                                         R.O.B is Solkia
                                                                         Link is Amy rose
                                                               Sonic is Sonic (my version tho)
                                                                 Bowser is Sly the Hedgehog
[

And many more to come but if ya wanna help me out with the CSP,BP,CSS, feel free to help me out cause i reall need some for them but most of the stuff is on the vault but i just wanna remake or fix them up a bit so i can have my version of brawl and also here is the people i need tho

CSP BP CSS person
PSA person (to help me out)
stage person
idea person
SFX person

and thats all i need well i hope some people join but like i said be4 it does not bother me if you think that this is dumb its just something i been think bout for a long time now well i hope you join and help me out Cool
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 09:03:51 AM by Sly115 » Logged

Tyshy
Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 01:18:00 PM »

This sounds awesome Smiley

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Takeo Masaki
    Advanced Kitten

Making custom model of an asdf movie character

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 07:15:19 PM »

Sounds like i can go for it .  Im in!

I take requests only for Robloxian Imports and BRSTM's.  Put me in collabaration if you use my imports!click me to download my hacks

Sly115
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 08:16:30 PM »

aight cool thx yall and btw cool amy hack really cool ima port it over peach so that way i can put mighty over him  Cool

XChosenOne1
    Supreme Kitten

I am...The Grand Templar

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 03:22:38 PM »

aight cool thx yall and btw cool amy hack really cool ima port it over peach so that way i can put mighty over him  Cool
    Why not put Silver over Peach, since there's a generations PSA gonna be made for him

Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 03:26:03 PM »

thanks Smiley

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 05:11:03 PM »

Why not put Silver over Peach, since there's a generations PSA gonna be made for him
    well its not going to be a generation psa its going to have generations stuff in it

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 05:24:32 PM »

Why not have shadow over MK and use sonic, tails, and knuckles over PKM Trainer wen it comes out Cheesy that leaves Sonic, DK and Jigglypuff FREE to do what you want with. But this will be hard to fill in all slots to be honest so you should change it to Mario and Sonic in the Olympic Games SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL!!!!!!!!!! Not necessarily that but include another group like DBZ vs Sonic or something Tongue

Post Merge: February 27, 2013, 05:26:54 PM
    and i suggest putting Bean the Dynamite over link and since this is a pack and not an individual character you can just edit the bombs in the item list to look diff Tongue
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 06:31:34 PM by rax189 » Logged

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 11:12:48 AM »

he can use the bean on luigi with the bomberman psa

also im making a cream and cheese psa on peach and a rouge psa on Metaknight in case u need more slots filled
    « Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 11:15:38 AM by XxTailsxX » Logged

Sly115
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 06:10:37 PM »

thx yall for the help i really appreciate it Grin btw any stages to port over places as well and also and gud music for them as well

TP
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 06:58:01 PM »

Why not put Sonic over dk and Shadow over Sonic? Shadowfinal is recomended.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 10:51:58 PM »

well shadow over DK can have super shadow FS if he uses .rel and since its a pack it will most likely will contain many .rel's. So yea he can just do that. And rouge can be over MK wen she comes out, XxTailsxX is working on her, and tails will be over pkm trainer along with sonic and knuckles. You should include one guest star from another game Cheesy and may i suggest Big the cat over dedede? and Charmy and Chip woud be perfect over ness and lucas but ness is being used xD so yea :/ btw sonic the werehog is gonna be over ganon i think so if u want him over dark sonic u can add him to the list

Zongalito
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 12:09:45 PM »

try to do not use so much fan characters on this
    and also, are you plaining to add stages? there are a lot of them

XChosenOne1
    Supreme Kitten

I am...The Grand Templar

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2013, 02:24:01 PM »

try to do not use so much fan characters on this
    and also, are you plaining to add stages? there are a lot of them
    there's only 4 fan characters

Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Sly115
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #14 on: March 19, 2013, 02:52:01 PM »

yea im plainning to add stages for the people and also i need help with the csp on some of them

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: