Clone Engine?? Do the myths prove not to be false?

Started by Paradoxium, February 23, 2013, 07:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I was recently informed by an aquantence about a so called "clone engine." I believe he was referring to an engine that will allow a character to fight a Psa of itself. My questions are: 1) does this even exist 2) if so how do I use it  Just a heads up I'm not very good at hacking anything, EXCEPT YOUR MOM. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Well i think it is still up but they stop it... i think im not very sure and yes exists.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


 Thank you kind sir! Do you know where to get it from or how to use it??? :D

here's a short answer.

its not even released, and it doesnt even work properly yet.

sorry to burst ur bubble! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

As DSX8 said, it doesn't work properly
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.