ImportPSAtexture possible in project m?

Started by Paradoxium, February 24, 2013, 07:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

King Dedede is utterly worthless, I saw he had a lot of replacements so I was wondering if i can replace him with like shadow or something on project m. I also have no idea how to replace characters so a tutorial would be nice.

if you want to know how to rig models like the one you said please refer to the following article: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41996.0
I take requests only for Robloxian Imports and BRSTM's.  Put me in collabaration if you use my imports!click me to download my hacks

I'm sure it's -technically- possible to do, but PM is very tricky when it comes to messing around with it's characters and considering it's your first time replacing a character at all, odds are it won't work out without some fairly advanced stuff.

That said, you can probably find a pack for everything you need for Shadow over Dedede, and while I haven't tried it myself, I believe all you need to do is put all of the character files (textures, motionetc, fitX.pac) in the character's folder, put the .rel file in the module folder and then if it has any portraits just replace Dedede's with those. Check the tutorial thread, I'm sure they have one for this kind of thing.

Also, Dedede is not worthless lol.

I dunno what I'm doing wrong, I put all the files where it said to put them but it still doesn't work, as soon as the match starts it just freezes, is there like a step by step example of someone doing this??