The CSP Bank: Under Construction

Started by KGN Nappdagg, March 17, 2013, 04:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 17, 2013, 04:35:35 AM Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:15:02 PM by GanonG0d81
Welcome to the CSP Bank. Here, your are allowed to request, post and get help with CSPs and CSP poses. Everyone makes CSPs differently and evereyone has different tastes. That's why this is here.

Rules
Basically, there aren't really any rules  :P. Well, WAIT! There IS, but it's only to save everyone the trouble of bad CSPs.
-Rules-
-If you post CSPs make sure they are your own
-If you request CSPs provide the link to the character/pose and MAKE SURE THE MODEL IS RIG FRIENDLY, but these are pretty basic rules.

Under Construction!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Hello, I asked you some time ago.
Could you do The Arbiter over Ganondorf?
Colors:
00- Sword Arby
01- Swordless Arby
02- Red Armour
03- Green Armour
04- Dark Armour
05- Silver Armour.
Pose: http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/render.png?w=500
Icon: http://infectionist.com/images/halo_3/waypoint/arbiter.png (just the face)
Please?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 21, 2013, 01:41:11 AM
Hello, I asked you some time ago.
Could you do The Arbiter over Ganondorf?
Colors:
00- Sword Arby
01- Swordless Arby
02- Red Armour
03- Green Armour
04- Dark Armour
05- Silver Armour.
Pose: http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/render.png?w=500
Icon: http://infectionist.com/images/halo_3/waypoint/arbiter.png (just the face)
Please?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

March 21, 2013, 12:07:41 PM #5 Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 02:23:26 PM by GanonG0d81
Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 21, 2013, 03:52:09 AM
Thanks man :)
Anytime, Request MORE ;D
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


April 10, 2013, 05:54:37 PM #7 Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 01:05:45 AM by GanonG0d81
Quote from: Kyouma on April 10, 2013, 03:44:36 PM
well, i requested some ._.
I've been busy, hence the thread title sir ;P
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

July 24, 2013, 05:00:52 PM #8 Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 03:58:48 AM by GanonG0d81
Quote from: Kyouma on April 10, 2013, 03:44:36 PM
well, i requested some ._.
Error: Problem with the requested character: Brawlbox's polygons for Ike causes an error in Brawlbox v0.68b. There are also a number of characters whose eyes I can't get working properly. I'm sure the fix is floating around, but since I am too lazy and no one ever comes to the bank, I no longer care. I'm doing CSPs that work for me. If someone requests, I'll fulfill. If the request cannot be presented, oh well, request something else.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

its ok, I made mines already anyways

July 25, 2013, 09:55:52 PM #10 Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 04:44:12 AM by GanonG0d81
Freestyle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html