Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Replacing dumb characters with good characters?  (Read 2106 times)
Legend of Jesse
Supreme Kitten

Heroes may die but... Legends endure...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 14, 2013, 03:18:06 PM »

Is there anything to replace ice climbers? or wario?

I have found these so far...

Sawada Tsunayoshi over Ice Climbers...
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20948

Marth over Wario
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25813

Ike over Wario
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25799

I have done everything I'm supposed to... codes and .rel stuff... but there are a few problems...

sawada over ice climbers works great! it's an ike hack ported... so i figured i could use the codes alone and the .rel file toport ike over iceclimbers... for some reason there were a few problems... ikes aaa combo didn't work... it only did 2 of them... and only one costume worked (00) but most importantly it froze randomly...

Marth over Wario worked (kind of) it froze randomly... and froze when it went to result screen... i made tripply sure that i put all the codes in! yet it didn't fix the problem...

Ike over wario straight up froze upon entry... again i made tripply sure that i put the codes in... yet it never even remotely worked...

I have asked the creators of these hacks and universally they said it works for them... and like 400 others... idk how its possible cause i made sure i did everything right!

so... with all that being said... i'm not up to date with porting atm so i'm not sure of the limitations or capabilities nowadays... i have heard that .rel porting was obsolete... i'm not quite sure how to do it otherwise... but is there anyway to replace both ice climbers or wario with either a marth... ike... link... toon link... or pit?

Edit- I should mention that I am using gecko os... and that I have previosly ported...

-Ike over king dedede
    -marth over diddy
    -roy over rob
    -spider man over yoshi
    -naruto over game and watch
    -goku over pit
    -vegeta over wolf
    -gotenks over lucas

(although gotenks, goku, vegeta didn't use .rel files)...

-edit 2: isn't there supposed to be a website of some sort for all possible character porting? (like the stage .rel converter in the vaults resource thing?)

haha funny thing is... it even says...
    "Online .rel Converter - Easy .rel conversion. For porting stages and characters."

I've heard that there was such a place... but I can't find it... Maybe someone has uploaded their own .rel files? i can't find that either... :/
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 04:10:49 PM by Legend of Jesse » Logged

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 03:22:20 PM »

well there is sonic and tails over ice climbers and soon to be shadow over wario 

Legend of Jesse
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 03:34:20 PM »

well there is sonic and tails over ice climbers and soon to be shadow over wario 
    hmm i'm not a huge sonic guy but then again... if i could find a (link ike marth toon link or pit) over the original sonic... then I could port sonic over ice climbers... that way I get both... do you happen to know any of those ports?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 03:55:25 PM »

but theres a way to replace the ice climbers with any ike PSA, the bad thing is that you can only use 1 recolor; I think there are a mewtwo over wario and peach over wario too

Legend of Jesse
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 04:01:54 PM »

but theres a way to replace the ice climbers with any ike PSA, the bad thing is that you can only use 1 recolor; I think there are a mewtwo over wario and peach over wario too
    everything that you have said is absolutely true! btw isn't there supposed to be a website or something like the stage .rel converter in the brawl resources for characters? i have heard that there is one but i can't find it... :/

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 04:06:15 PM »

no there isnt as I know, you can only use the ones provided in the submited stuff, but maybe in the programin section there is

Legend of Jesse
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 04:16:52 PM »

no there isnt as I know, you can only use the ones provided in the submited stuff, but maybe in the programin section there is
    I will check now! and if there isn't shouldn't their be? I mean... maybe i'll make a project out of it... cause it would be so much easier if there were a character .rel thing... besides... it would be a great back up thing for already made ones... (so you don't have to remake them if you loose them somehow)...

Post Merge: April 14, 2013, 04:58:02 PM
    Nothing...
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 04:58:02 PM by Legend of Jesse » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: