The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 13, 2014, 09:14:28 PM
I wouldn't try that just yet.

I think that user is just bull[censored]ting to get attention.
Seems legit, most because that the user who uploaded this doesn't have any other hack....but im gonna try it, we will never know if we don't try it :/

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on February 13, 2014, 09:29:13 PMSeems legit, most because that the user who uploaded this doesn't have any other hack....but im gonna try it, we will never know if we don't try it :/
That's true.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Seems to be real, but i don't see any Readme or at least an explanation on how to use it, and comes with a Usb Loader and a MMM carpet...dunno what it is MMM, i think i know but i don't remember

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on February 13, 2014, 09:45:47 PMSeems to be real, but i don't see any Readme or at least an explanation on how to use it, and comes with a Usb Loader and a MMM carpet...dunno what it is MMM, i think i know but i don't remember
Multi Mod Manager I believe.

Though there's a bit of Drama going on in the BrawlEx thread, so I think it's likely he's just bull[censored]ting everyone.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 13, 2014, 09:49:36 PM
Multi Mod Manager I believe.

Though there's a bit of Drama going on in the BrawlEx thread, so I think it's likely he's just bull[censored]ting everyone.
Yeah maybe. I'm going to try it and see if it works.

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on February 13, 2014, 09:49:36 PM
Multi Mod Manager I believe.

Though there's a bit of Drama going on in the BrawlEx thread, so I think it's likely he's just bull[censored]ting everyone.

It may be. I just saw someone had uploaded it to the page, and had to post it here. It's weird that it doesn't look "professional", though... no real description, no Preview Pics, or anything. I don't really know how BrawlEx works, but thought it would be great to test for some of you guys who knows how this works.

I just tried the clone engine and it seems to be just Project M just with added stuff. Anyway, We should get back on topic now.

Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on February 16, 2014, 12:09:00 AM
So...has anything been done with the WAA? (Doesn't bother me if it's just darkening 3 pixels in one of the stock icons, or something minor like that.)
Apparently MKDS is a freelance Artist sooooo.....No

Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on February 16, 2014, 05:06:21 AM
I know that(I know how to scroll down, unlike some people)...I was just asking if anyone had made any progress with Waluigi. :P


Maybe...






Hey Guys, just a head ups tho i haven't shown off much i have taken a few in game shots you can look at... and yeah.










Clicking on them view give you access to 1920x1080 res'd pictures, please enjoy.




Waluigi's model looks really well done, He fits in well with the other characters. Good job.