Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project Mewtwo  (Read 2963 times)
Tasty Pumpkin Clock
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 15, 2013, 03:22:18 PM »

I was unhappy with the "final" release of Mewtwo as it was still quite unpolished.

I've added charge animations to his smash attacks and slightly improved his neutral special animations. I wouldn't mind improving more of his animations (and possibly redoing the ones I did as they were done a bit quickly). But I was hoping someone would be willing to offer to help with the psa just a tiny bit first (my requests are all rather simple I think). Could somebody:

1. Remove the yellow flashes from his attacks. I know other characters flash a tiny bit too, but I never even noticed it, Mewtwo just blatantly flashes yellow and it's quite ugly. If you could make it look like the other charges that would be nice, but honestly it would be okay to simply remove the flashing all together.

2. Remove some unneeded effects. His Final Smash has a bunch of wind animations, it plants the opponents in the ground and then he does this explosion thing. It would be nice to have it reverted to Lucarios Final Smash. His Up Smash also has some unneeded "star" effects. Just the one "flash" effect or darkness effect would be nice, instead of three different effects piled on top of each other.

3. I'd like to give him a one handed Neutral Special (Shadow Ball?). It seems to fit his character more. I can make the animation but I can't make the effects appear in the right place (the energy ball). The effects for all his attacks for the animations I change actually are in the wrong place, so if those could kindly be fixed as well.

Here is my slightly improved Motion file for Lucario for anybody interested in helping and would like to see the  animations I made. http://www.mediafire.com/?5knrc1qvscjuwqw

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 03:49:26 PM »

i was gonna make a mewtwo psa where hes more differant to fit with brawl rather than melee. I wanted to change his B Down
    Make his stats more similar to lucario
    and Make B sideways flip ppl's direction
    Also improve animations xD i wish u luck though u have some good ideas

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 12:27:13 AM »

Thank you, although I still have a small handful of other ideas.
    I hope somebody offers to do a bit of psa work, and that the fact I'm willing to animate will help.

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 09:08:50 AM »

Thanks. For the animations! Smiley

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 01:13:55 PM »

Hey, you're welcome.  ^_^

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 01:30:56 AM »

Why not changing Mewtwo's animation when he does the thunder shock thing?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: