Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marth's eyes  (Read 1244 times)
Reaver Ind.
Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: February 23, 2010, 12:12:45 AM »

I made two different Prince Ali's from beyond oasis, one Ike and a Marth with a vertexed sword to look like a dagger.  I've posted my Ike version because the Marth version has a graphical error with his eyes.  Could someone help on how to fix this?  I'll post a link to it once I can get everything together.  really need help on this one.

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=74381108b78053664c17ca8801618ef765815fd4dc9faa98292b492bd5edc68e

here's the link to the downloads, the file is called Ali marth.
    « Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 10:31:20 AM by Raijinmaru » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 12:26:20 AM »

BUMP for the following reason:  PAVGN figured that Marth's eyes are not Mip-mapped, however he wasn't able to help me find a fix for it (still crediting him for the effort and time placed in this).  So I pretty sure that its related to the vertex edits I performed on Ali-Marth & Chaz's sword.  So I'm asking anyone who knows how to do any type of vertex eidt with marth's sword to help me.  Please? Sad thank you for taking the time to read through this wordy plea for help.

Edit: I figured out that it was the pre-hexed files that gives off the errors, so I'll work my way around them somehow.
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 06:49:55 AM by Raijinmaru » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: