Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

When you get around finish Vectorman can you make a BrawlEx version included like you did with Sub-Zero? It can be obnoxious configuring GFX and SFX for BrawlEx sometimes.

Hey guys!  Well it's been a hell over a road trip with brawl but pretty soon I will be going to smash 4 modding.  Don't worry I'm not going to quit cold turkey (for those who care lol) I will probably update a few old mods like Mega Man X,  Scorpion,  Espio, and or just mess with some coding to see if I can tweak things like sfx or articles.  I really appreciate all of you who support my mods.  (Smash and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2)  I will continue to make great content for you guys because I enjoy making you guys happy lol.  Also this helps me be a better animator,  programmer, and just a modder in general



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 29, 2017, 02:58:26 PM
Hey guys!  Well it's been a hell over a road trip with brawl but pretty soon I will be going to smash 4 modding.  Don't worry I'm not going to quit cold turkey (for those who care lol) I will probably update a few old mods like Mega Man X,  Scorpion,  Espio, and or just mess with some coding to see if I can tweak things like sfx or articles.  I really appreciate all of you who support my mods.  (Smash and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2)  I will continue to make great content for you guys because I enjoy making you guys happy lol.  Also this helps me be a better animator,  programmer, and just a modder in general

Any chance for you to use the Soundbank Expansion?
So you don't have to replace an already existing character sounds?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

November 13, 2017, 09:06:59 PM #1683 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 09:33:29 PM by WolffangKrill
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 29, 2017, 02:58:26 PM
Hey guys!  Well it's been a hell over a road trip with brawl but pretty soon I will be going to smash 4 modding.  Don't worry I'm not going to quit cold turkey (for those who care lol) I will probably update a few old mods like Mega Man X,  Scorpion,  Espio, and or just mess with some coding to see if I can tweak things like sfx or articles.  I really appreciate all of you who support my mods.  (Smash and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2)  I will continue to make great content for you guys because I enjoy making you guys happy lol.  Also this helps me be a better animator,  programmer, and just a modder in general
Do you think you can update the character hack of Zero over peach at all? There's quite a few things I noticed messed up with the mod. Firstly, when Zero ever falls asleep, his hand is in the air in a very awkward position, (knowing link's sleeping position was used there, of course). One of the victory poses at the victory screen, just looks really awkward. I'm talking about the one where Zero is seen putting his sword away, or...should be him placing it away. The one model with Zero without his helmet on, it looks as if he has no eyebrows, (which looks all the more weirder when using it). Lastly, If Zero ever falls and lands on the ground, he just stares blankly.  :srs:

Quote from: WolffangKrill on November 13, 2017, 09:06:59 PM
Do you think you can update the character hack of Zero over peach at all? There's quite a few things I noticed messed up with the mod. Firstly, when Zero ever falls asleep, his hand is in the air in a very awkward position, (knowing link's sleeping position was used there, of course). One of the victory poses at the victory screen, just looks really awkward. I'm talking about the one where Zero is seen putting his sword away, or...should be him placing it away. The one model with Zero without his helmet on, it looks as if he has no eyebrows, (which looks all the more weirder when using it). Lastly, If Zero ever falls and lands on the ground, he just stares blankly.  :srs:
No chance of that ever getting updated. sorry