Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Since Smash 4 is coming up...  (Read 9925 times)
Puraidou
The one and only
Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 05:58:44 AM »

I haven't hacked in ages, nor will i probably ever return to it. I still play Brawl though, just like melee and 64.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 10:02:06 AM »

Dude, if the Doom community is still doing mods to this day, I'm pretty sure Brawl can still have an active modding community.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 10:28:53 AM »

Dude, if the Doom community is still doing mods to this day, I'm pretty sure Brawl can still have an active modding community.
    in my option kc-mm has been less active then from about 1-2 year since

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 10:47:51 AM »

i think super smash bros brawl on wii has again a lot of possibility we have never worked with the time we will discovered new things for exemple do you knew samus is one of character wich can have a size pcs of 950 ko without freeze Smiley it give great possiblity like to can do two texture in 1024 in same time and on other way i am sure there is a lot of thing not discovered for instance

in more on wii u i think there will be a security against this and the game will can maybe not modify so i hope you will continue all to create incredible characters in brawl
    « Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 10:52:19 AM by agent-s » Logged

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013, 10:53:44 AM »

Actually, there's been less [censored]ty characters, which is good.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Jack H.
    Titles cost $5,000
    Supreme Kitten

Co-Founder of KC-MM

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #20 on: June 12, 2013, 11:34:44 AM »

And that's why it's your opinion. We have solid ratings that display our traffic as being 35% higher at all times compared to a year ago, and 55% higher than two years ago. Heck, there's 133 people online while I type this. That's impressive.

In any case, I may not continue hacking myself (I make something once a year as it is. lol), HOWEVER, I suspect there will be a large group of us attempting to turn Brawl into SSB4.

Can you imagine how much fun it would be to attempt to change everyone's new moves into the Wii U version's movesets? Implementing MegaMan with the same moves? Animal Crossing guy?

What's going to be hilarious (and a proud moment) is when we finally have a full roster knowledge of Wii U Smash characters next year... and we'll all throw our arms in the air and go "well, we obviously know Nintendo HQ is a frequent visitor to KC-MM, because every frigg'n new character they implemented we already have in the Vault."

I agree with others though; it would be incredible to get our hands on a copy, find out if they use the same encryption, filetype, etc -- and just RIP the characters straight into Brawl. Then we could officially justify not owning a Wii U. Haha

-Jack H.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: June 14, 2013, 03:56:01 AM »

And that's why it's your opinion. We have solid ratings that display our traffic as being 35% higher at all times compared to a year ago, and 55% higher than two years ago. Heck, there's 133 people online while I type this. That's impressive.

In any case, I may not continue hacking myself (I make something once a year as it is. lol), HOWEVER, I suspect there will be a large group of us attempting to turn Brawl into SSB4.

Can you imagine how much fun it would be to attempt to change everyone's new moves into the Wii U version's movesets? Implementing MegaMan with the same moves? Animal Crossing guy?

What's going to be hilarious (and a proud moment) is when we finally have a full roster knowledge of Wii U Smash characters next year... and we'll all throw our arms in the air and go "well, we obviously know Nintendo HQ is a frequent visitor to KC-MM, because every frigg'n new character they implemented we already have in the Vault."

I agree with others though; it would be incredible to get our hands on a copy, find out if they use the same encryption, filetype, etc -- and just RIP the characters straight into Brawl. Then we could officially justify not owning a Wii U. Haha
    maybe there is more online but most of them is ppl who dont make hacks anyway and requesting them all time on requests threads/PM us who can do hacks
    there has become more noobs who requesting and less hack makers

and for hacks we getting less hacks like:
    for model imports: good texture and so the texture dont look like : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32533 , animted eyes or some kinda of special effect like shine for metal

we mainly getting model imports some ppl takes from some site or rip
    and no matter how bad texture it is or the polygons they dont change it
    or do so its possible to have blinking,animted eyes,dmg face on the model
    unlike from like 1 year age where ppl atleast tried to make a better texture for the model
    edited the model to have blinking,animted eyes,dmg face
    and make a ripped model to be better looking

and for moveset: rarely someone making movesets anymore and if it is any PSAs uploaded today its mainly something like turn a P:M moveset to Brawl
    or change some hit effects/GFX
    i know movesets take more time to make then model imports but still less moveset hackers and more ppl who requesting them

and for stages: almost non do them anymore

thats what i meant with:

so maybe more online but less hackers and more noobs who requesting all time and dont take time to atleast try to learn how to make hacks even if they make a really bad hack to start with (beside a ReTexture) its atleast a start
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 04:02:05 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: June 14, 2013, 07:16:29 AM »

Well, don't forget MarioDK. People never start good. They get better. And to create things that are better, it takes more time. GFX edits are just starts, after all. Most of us started with changing just one move. (Albeit we didn't RELEASE it, but a lot of us started like that). Brawlbox is more accessible to those without access to 3DS Max. People can vertex by themselves. Don't forget, people are still learning. I did hacks for about a year before I even joined this site, lol.

Also, don't forget you guys, we still need to support Nintendo. If you start up a big "PORT SM4SH TO BRAWL" project like Project M as a big "take that" to Nintendo just so you don't have to buy the game, that's not a good thing. They ARE watching us, mind you. The moment we get uppity they'll stop being lenient. This IS illegal. They just like us.

Make sure you go out and support Nintendo/Hal/Namco/Capcom and get yourself a copy of the new game. They gave us this in a really, really, REALLY, roundabout way. Give them a reason to keep liking us, lol.

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: June 14, 2013, 10:35:09 AM »

i am sure about the creator Nitendo...they are surely win a lot of money thank to this site people wich had not the wii and super smash bros brawl have surely bought them because you created magic with the game , i am sure nintendo know this and don't close the site because they see we are all fans of the game and we would like he continue to live and he become the best in speaking of this site all people said me ouah it is incredible and they will buy a wii and brawl for can have this

about super smash bros brawl i think the creators nintendo... will permess never for the 4 to can play on a project like  the project M and we don't know for instance if they will permess to modify ssmb4  like brawl
    so i think for instance super smash brawl and the brawl vault has good luck to continue to live and to do dream players and to transform super smash bros brawl in the best game existing

netherless because of some insult of certain critics on the work of every people , or because of the non respect of the work... all lost motivation and begin to leave the wonderfull communauty of the brawl vault

i understand them and you know personnally i have spend few months to try to import but i don't arrive so as i have thought i could improved work on texture to the max i could  even if it means spend sometimes months i know best the texture because the school where i studied but i have always guys wich insult the work do in saying it is not work.... and this can be discouraging  
    and i suppose this is the same case in the imports

fortunately in my case i know people or meet people really great wich    
    support my work and it is this the key to improve day after day

by the way the proof the creator of game know about mod created by the fan is the editor tecmo has just now shared on his facebook page a video showing mod of ninja gaiden , kasumi ... on street fighter 4 in more to share this without say anything they have put O_O like for say ouah our fan are incredible they arrive to do incredible things and after in more it give them more motivation again for do incredible games
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 10:49:36 AM by agent-s » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 12:33:30 PM »

Even Melee still gets hacks, what kind of question is this? Locked.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: