Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10
Author Topic: Avatar Ness V1.4 (Sample of next PSA on Pg. 8)  (Read 47766 times)
ADJSonic
Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: April 16, 2010, 07:21:12 AM »

Thanks....

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

only one shall ever match up, or even defeat him.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: April 16, 2010, 07:27:53 AM »

plus it reflects projectiles and absorbs energy attacks. b just needs to be more skinny.

please check out my posts! i need help!

Click here to level up my card!

Lucas is the same as ness and i use him too. 

by the way, did you know that Klikkaklakkaklaskaklopatzklatschabattacreepycrott ygraddaghsemmihsammihnouithap means an act of god?

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: April 16, 2010, 07:30:30 AM »

True but like said before he needs a new air move or two He is a airbender as it is.

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: April 16, 2010, 06:16:26 PM »

best thing ever

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: April 16, 2010, 06:44:31 PM »

what is the best thing evah?

by the way, did you know that Klikkaklakkaklaskaklopatzklatschabattacreepycrott ygraddaghsemmihsammihnouithap means an act of god?

Vladislak
    Expert Kitten

Grace is born in the technique of the mighty.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: April 16, 2010, 07:34:08 PM »

Awesome stuff you have here. I may have to give it a download.

I don't mean to be a bother, but could I ask which effect you stacked to make the tornado final smash?

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: April 16, 2010, 07:48:52 PM »

you could look at the file,

Chuy
    KC's Mexican Resident
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: April 16, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »

Surprised i never noticed the update til now i'll be sure to try it out
    However mind if i mirror it on mediafire for ya?

zeno503
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: April 18, 2010, 08:58:35 PM »

Alright I've been looking around for this thread for a while and I've got a few ideas (or complaints, whatever you wanna call them) about the moveset. Firstly, his tilts...dear god there's no priority with them. It takes about two seconds engage them but it takes less than a second for someone to stop the move and just smack aang around. Maybe just instead of the dancing he could just do the moves cause he may be the avatar but like azula, people will just hit you during the dramatics. Secondly is the lightning bending, personally I don't think there's much wrong with it but would it be possible to use pikachu vB thunder as his lightning instead of that chunky looking lightning? I really love lightning and when lightning bending was introduced in the show I freaked but I don't get that feeling with the lightning in the aang psa which I'm assuming is a bunch of pikachu sparks or something. And um I think it would be cool if you put back the vB is like an air drill all the way downwards, it was a really good move instead of the air razor from the sky. Well I think that's it, don't get me wrong I love this psa but I'm just throwing some constructive criticism so I hope you'll take a moment to consider these suggestions.

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: April 19, 2010, 09:25:02 AM »

i agree with the lightning, but i think (you may not be a hacker and no the graphics) but he should probably use some other type of skinnier lightning, not the pikachu either since it is yellow... and i think that the down b was too spammable. If you think about the tilts, they are very powerful, but need long lading. i think its balanced. but i do agree. he needs a faster side tilt. the down tilt can stay the same, and i think the up tilt should be changed. And i think the up b should be more mobile

kirbys246
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: April 19, 2010, 06:52:48 PM »

Wow lots of posts lol! Got your message DA BEAST and yes. I looked at each one and like i said, I want to change B's graphics into something more lightningy and not all sparky. I need some help with the down-B. I want to change it so as soon as you let go, the move activates on the set charge.

Here were my dream ideas for the B moves from the very beginning but couldnt make reality.

Neutral-B: A better graphiced lightning bending.

Side-B: Earth bending: (This actually could be possible but I have zero experience in prop hacking.) Ness stomps on the ground and (using charizards rock graphic) a rock pops from the ground and depending on how long you hold be determines the rocks distance when kicked.

Up-B: Spinning Staff: Ness uses his staff (like in the show) and spins it which propels him upward then starts floating back to the ground like peaches Up-B but a faster descent and when he hits the ground, he lets out a decent burst of air.

Down-B: Air Sphere: (like on the show) Ness creats a ball of air and rides on it. If he goes off the edge he has a slow descent. If done in the air and quickly move the analog stick up, he will breifly dash up and if he dashed at a wall, will start flying up the wall but the ball will fade fast.

Final Smash: (like we didnt see this one coming) Avatar State: You all already should know what this is.

If you guys could PM me if you guys have ideas to make this possible but its ok if you dont. I dont even know if some of these are.

Im also glad you guys give me feedback. It helps me.

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: April 19, 2010, 07:04:17 PM »

good choices. i like the side b. maybe it could also reflect projectiles as it is up there.

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: April 19, 2010, 07:05:06 PM »

Side B shold B Down B.infiite andmovement possible.Hitbox on Air.
    Down B should B Super air Bending.Charge 5 sec. then release the old Final on a smaller scale with 200% and spike.
    Up B:
    definitely possible look at YoungLink's Up B ground coding.
     Hexing needed forr the up the wall thing.
    Just some suggestions.

Ideas are already great.

DA BEAST
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: April 20, 2010, 05:51:02 AM »

your kidding. the down b and side b would be cool, but you are making him (in your mind) way too overpowered and unbalanced. the down b is perfect. his side b is a great idea because he needs more earthbending moves definitely. And for charge attacks, how many people do you see being able to be infinite and moving while charging? lucario can hold it for an infinnite amount of time, but only at a certain power level (depending on his damage of course).

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: April 20, 2010, 06:04:35 AM »

Wow lots of posts lol! Got your message DA BEAST and yes. I looked at each one and like i said, I want to change B's graphics into something more lightningy and not all sparky. I need some help with the down-B. I want to change it so as soon as you let go, the move activates on the set charge.

Here were my dream ideas for the B moves from the very beginning but couldnt make reality.

Neutral-B: A better graphiced lightning bending.

Side-B: Earth bending: (This actually could be possible but I have zero experience in prop hacking.) Ness stomps on the ground and (using charizards rock graphic) a rock pops from the ground and depending on how long you hold be determines the rocks distance when kicked.

Up-B: Spinning Staff: Ness uses his staff (like in the show) and spins it which propels him upward then starts floating back to the ground like peaches Up-B but a faster descent and when he hits the ground, he lets out a decent burst of air.

Down-B: Air Sphere: (like on the show) Ness creats a ball of air and rides on it. If he goes off the edge he has a slow descent. If done in the air and quickly move the analog stick up, he will breifly dash up and if he dashed at a wall, will start flying up the wall but the ball will fade fast.

Final Smash: (like we didnt see this one coming) Avatar State: You all already should know what this is.

If you guys could PM me if you guys have ideas to make this possible but its ok if you dont. I dont even know if some of these are.

Im also glad you guys give me feedback. It helps me.

This is awesome in my opinion.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10
    Print
    Jump to: