cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
This is incredible!

Mind if i patch it to work with Riivolution and release it?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



May 29, 2013, 03:50:20 AM #32 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 03:54:13 AM by shadowgarion
Quote from: ASF1nk on May 28, 2013, 11:35:06 PM-Yes 10 and 11 get dropped. It was either Wario drops 2 or he keeps 12 and rest get up to 7 costumes only.  

Could you make one like this? i would love more costumes but ten is just too many for some characters. And could you also make a version for the most current version of Project M?

Quote from: Sirkura on May 29, 2013, 02:33:54 AM
just curious what about REL ported characters? how does this affect them?

^ this

Will the plug&play rels work with this?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Rhythm Thief (Not SonicBrawler) on May 28, 2013, 10:51:49 PM
extra slot and now this? what is your next thread going to be? 7 players per match?

Next will be separate clones and we all can have almost an infinite amount of PSA'd characters, and regular characters?......  :yay:

One big question I have. So how would I get the extra textures on Dolphin?
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks man, you are Awesome. I have never bothered to modify the aesthetic parts of the select screens. Now I have a reason! I'll start organizing my brawl correctly and will have room for Oh so many hacks. Life is good.

This looks amazing! I'll be pretty eager to give this a test drive, makes me wish I wasn't so busy lately so I could set it all up. I still need to play around with the recent extra slot updates. But still this is awesome, it's nice to see an expanded costume selection finally coming to light!

is there a chance you can make a video for this? i read what to do but i dont really get it when it comes to reading text it a mental problem i have
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Quick question -- what about the Kirby transformations which change his model (Donkey Kong, Falco, Jigglypuff, Olimar and Snake)? You should probably mention that you'll need files for those as well to prevent crashing.

Either way, this is awesome.  :)

My question is if there's a way to get this to work on Dolphin? Because when I use Wii Scrubber, there are only the original files there, so I wouldn't be able to put one of my own custom textures over FirMario06-09 because those files don't exist in the game's files when I load the game in Wii scrubber :/

epic work sir, would anyone be so nice to release a pack with original costumes over the new ones, so all are used and to prevent freezing?

also, i assume you changed the CSPs sizes for filesize?
or did you just make them all CMPR?

May 29, 2013, 08:23:13 AM #42 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 11:03:04 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: MrUnusual on May 29, 2013, 08:06:21 AM
My question is if there's a way to get this to work on Dolphin? Because when I use Wii Scrubber, there are only the original files there, so I wouldn't be able to put one of my own custom textures over FirMario06-09 because those files don't exist in the game's files when I load the game in Wii scrubber :/
i just have tried:
dolphin with file patcher code v3.5.1:
not Gecko OS method for emulator its kinda the same method just the change you put the codes in a txt file for the game settings for dolphin emulator
instead of loading gecko OS like as in a wii
with this method you is able to edit the .iso with a brsar file but if do that with gecko OS+Dolphin+edited iso with brsar file it freezes) but it freeze with this or with that extra slot charater aswell
idk with Gecko OS+dolphin method if it works with that
Edit:
never mind it works for me now
sadly not the extra slot with this method i using
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

looks like PAL version is forgotten :/

is it okay if I port these codes to PAL? including everything like CSS, Stocks ect
Stupid Tinypic :C

I'm so flipping in love with this, dude. You have no idea how happy I am to see this. I've already gone crazy on the LST post's comment section. XD

Just a few questions, though.

Did you even out the Wario costumes, or did you just drop the last two classic Wario costumes?

What is CLR? I use these Mr. Game & Watch textures here and was wondering how I could retain those and possibly add to them.

I may have more later, but this is all I can think of right now.