Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523408 times)
iwantgames
Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #105 on: August 03, 2013, 04:54:15 AM »

haven't placed the hand in the correct spot in max yet. model doesn't fit with brawl bones so I am and had to do a lot of editing to the model while rigging. I was actually about to start placing and rigging it. before I do that I am reducing and fixing some of the textures in some area because of the metal textures I added.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: August 11, 2013, 10:22:42 PM »

SAMUS PROGRESS

original                                                                       powersuit/old

fingers rigged(not the best)
    correct textures for powersuit/old

have to fix gravity, it went 7 kb over filesize. afterwards I will send them to nano for the transparency fix while I get recolors, csps, bps and whatever else done. I will release what I have done so far and edit the pack with whatever is not included another time. release is this week Wednesday or Saturday night, I will be on my desktop both days and try to get as much done which is why it will be at night.

unless I finish it soon it will not include the entry, haven't done or started on samus animation for it.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: August 11, 2013, 10:26:34 PM »

Hype.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #108 on: August 11, 2013, 10:31:31 PM »

look awesome

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #109 on: August 12, 2013, 01:12:58 AM »

Hype.
    Kirby Dance
    look awesome
    thank you

SAMUS PROGRESS
    (suits beta finish)

original                                               powersuit                                                   gravity

PLANNED RECOLORS

(INCLUDE cBLISS)
    powersuit
    varia-brawl
    gravity-brawl
    blue-replace brawl fusion
    dark-brawl
    light
    green-brawl
    red
    pink-brawl
    ?????

if you want a custom one let me know so the csps can be done with them, check below first I have a few already planned. if yours is not below then post them. be specific of model type, among them there is one texture with two different looks, one for the powersuit and the other is shared between gravity and original.

(CUSTOM SUITS/FUTURE UPDATES)
    PED
    corrupt
    corrupt PED
    will be done by editing vertices of the suit

phazon
    may replace ????? if you have a better idea for ????? please post

for the csp pose I like the one sjs has for samus in his thread. if you can think of another pose let me know. I will ask him if he has the pose so I can make them. I would let him make them but it's going to take some time to make csps and bps for each recolor for each suit. but if he wants to make them it's fine with me. I will collab either way. so if he doesn't read this and nobody provides a pose then I will pm him to see about the pose.   

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #110 on: August 12, 2013, 01:52:28 AM »

glad to see you finaly rigged the hand

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #111 on: August 12, 2013, 09:49:01 AM »

for the csp pose I like the one sjs has for samus in his thread. if you can think of another pose let me know. I will ask him if he has the pose so I can make them. I would let him make them but it's going to take some time to make csps and bps for each recolor for each suit. but if he wants to make them it's fine with me. I will collab either way. so if he doesn't read this and nobody provides a pose then I will pm him to see about the pose.

Send me the files and I can do it.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #112 on: August 12, 2013, 10:34:36 AM »

Send me the files and I can do it.
    will you be able to make the recolors for the csps without the actual recolored costume? if so i can send you the file i uploaded last night to give to nano with the original 3 costumes and can explain how i would like for them to look.

if you need the actual recolored costume i can have them to you later today. may take awhile because i have to use a laptop with no mouse to make them.

also to make sure they are in great quality do you need me to do anything extra. one thing that i will do though is provide an extra set of textures that have the original/bigger size.

the pose may need edit for the shoulder pad. if it's no bother and the suit does need edits to the shoulder pad, could you make the edits and save this as an extra copy of the pose specifically for this model. that way when i finish the custom costumes i can send them over. if you do this you can send the pose to me and i can save it somewhere and send it to you with costume costumes. i won't use it for any of my hacks over samus because it's your pose, i will hold it just in case.

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2013, 11:21:27 AM »

will you be able to make the recolors for the csps without the actual recolored costume? if so i can send you the file i uploaded last night to give to nano with the original 3 costumes and can explain how i would like for them to look.

if you need the actual recolored costume i can have them to you later today. may take awhile because i have to use a laptop with no mouse to make them.

also to make sure they are in great quality do you need me to do anything extra. one thing that i will do though is provide an extra set of textures that have the original/bigger size.

the pose may need edit for the shoulder pad. if it's no bother and the suit does need edits to the shoulder pad, could you make the edits and save this as an extra copy of the pose specifically for this model. that way when i finish the custom costumes i can send them over. if you do this you can send the pose to me and i can save it somewhere and send it to you with costume costumes. i won't use it for any of my hacks over samus because it's your pose, i will hold it just in case.

I'd rather you send over the files for all the recolors. The CSPs are more accurate that way.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: August 12, 2013, 04:22:01 PM »

I'd rather you send over the files for all the recolors. The CSPs are more accurate that way.
    just started and I have the template done to make them quickly

before I send SJS/you the costumes for csp and bp I will post preview of each costume for feedback. I want to make sure anyone who will download is okay with them. SJS will you be able to do the csps and bp on Wednesday. this gives the rest of today and a whole day tomorrow for the costumes to be looked at.

EDIT will edit pic size later

still need to work on the light suit. still have to make a power suit and dark. may make phazon.
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:33:26 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2013, 11:39:31 AM »

These are sweet, man.

Would you mind if I made my own recolors for my Vibrant Brawl project as well?

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: August 13, 2013, 01:46:36 PM »

you can make them. will send a pm, have to finish some recolors and send files. also if you don't mind I would like to include them in the pack release. will advertise them in the description and text file so people are aware of them.

reason being I am hoping that this hack can give me an award for download count eventually. either for it having a lot of downloads on its own or giving me a higher total download for an award. I currently have no awards. another award I want is ninja since I don't post much.

if anyone else would like to do something for the project that would help let me know so I can give files and collab. everything might not be accepted but I will try to find something for you to do to get collab. it can be pretty much anything like moves/animation or texture edit for another project like shun. if it's anything else ask me about it.   

I would also like feedback from the hack to improve it. you can be a tester or make/edit a few things. also I will not add too many people or testers. the limit of collabs will be in the teens. I will also advertise everything from everyone that does something in the description of the download. I will also include the things done in a txt file as well. the only request I have is that nobody uploads or re-upload things from the hack, especially without permission. also I will not constantly update and cause lots of pm's for anyone. if I update, it will be for something forgot or a group of added things.

I am doing this so that the pack satisfy everyone, and so people who want it soon will not have to wait until Saturday because they can be a tester. Wednesday is not looking like the release day. it could be but it doesn't look like it will be.

I updated the OP with people already involved and will update again if needed. UNDER RELEASE

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2013, 02:04:50 PM »

you can make them. will send a pm, have to finish some recolors and send files. also if you don't mind I would like to include them in the pack release. will advertise them in the description and text file so people are aware of them.
    Sound goods. I only require the original file to get started on my work. I'll try and have it back to you in a timely manner so you can have everything in one batch.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #118 on: August 14, 2013, 10:36:06 PM »

ok don't worry about it if it goes over filesize after your texture edit. I will be able to lower it if it does. and I will be posting a few more costumes if you are making your vibrant based on the recolors as well. and if you like you could post pics. you can do the original costumes I send as well as your vibrant costume because you have dolphin and will look better.

will pm soon

SAMUS PROGRESS
    (recolors)
    EDIT-fusion added

first two are two version of phazon suit. gun lights will be blue, I forgot to change it. 3rd is fusion, may change light color to yellow. the last is my take on brawl dark suit. power suit will be shown tomorrow because I left it on my desktop and forgot to upload it to a site to use today. will show tomorrow after I get on my desktop. I will also finalize the textures and show in game preview of suits because I will be able to test in game. the sd slot for the laptop doesn't work.

EDIT-ingame recolors
    (recolors in-game)

have to work on a few of them some more. these colors apply to all 3 models. will only release six recolors for each so SJS doesn't have to do to much. right now it's 13 suits, 13x3 is 39 Shocked. so six for each is probably okay, 18 suits. so for anyone that cares which suits they get I will do a poll. the three are for a blue slot, red slot, and dark slot.

also I am finishing up the rig for zss, just need to do the ponytail and hands. she may get released on Saturday with samus. will work on her recolors and post them when done, will match samus. might show zss later today. only the original version will be released though. the other two will not be ready by Saturday, especially the young galactic federation samus.

ZSS
    « Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:45:58 AM by iwantgames » Logged

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2013, 08:29:23 AM »

Question: the Samus model will be usable without the extra animation stuff right? Don't take it the wrong way, but I'm only really interested in having the model as a costume, not really as a full blown replacement, so I don't really want to use the MotionEtc if I don't have to.

ZSS looks good, I hope her shoulders didn't give you much trouble, they're a pain from what I remember.
    « Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:30:35 AM by Gamma » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: