iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Akeno on April 15, 2014, 11:57:33 PM
These look great man! All these are... 2shiny4me :srs:
And you're giving the PSDs... Man... You know you're the best, right?
thanks

:snake:  :zsuit:  :sonic:

gonna get a lot of my project started again. going by poll now, with exception of deadpool.

DEADPOOL


gonna need a lot of optimizing. after that he will be easy to finish.

YOUNG SAMUS


still doing vertexing to get her to fit perfectly over zss. she is the most wanted character according to the poll.

going by poll, characters with higher votes are going first. there are a few exceptions so characters other than the ones below will/may get done first.

samus pack - using smash 4 samus as base for all costumes since it is ready. then replace and add the new parts from the new models.

wii u link - was mainly talking about a new hair model with new textures. to make it easier I am going to ask GBC to use his smash 4 link. gonna collab since it will be all his work with just a new hair. that's if it's ok with people that voted for him and GBC. if that's not ok then I will have to do my own.

kasumi - deciding on what to do. will either go on peach or Zelda with her original suit for a rigged skirt or marth with her new suit from ninja gaiden 3. people that voted for kasumi, let me know which one you would prefer. will do alt(s) based on which one is chosen.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


will show more pics of other characters after I do a few releases

DLC SONIC

gonna focus on DLC sonic release because all he need is to have his hat and foot rigged. tomorrow is a free day for me so he might be released then. depends on if something comes up.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


still looking into chest problem

currently looks like this







haven't did anything to her in awhile but let me know whichever style you guys prefer. first pic or second pic

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I'm a little bit towards the second pic.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I like the third one. Can't tell about the second one since the chest is blacked out.

Edit: I keep looking back and seeing how improved the model is. Very nice work, man. This is going to be the smoothest Other M import ever.

The metallic work on the texture is coming along too, but do you think the metal will portions ever look like this again? This one and the more recent screens look like a pretty similar texture, but perhaps with different lighting? I'm not sure what you've been up to or if it's just a test texture and whether or not these still have glow, because I think you said you took it off but I may have misunderstood.

that's the look I plan to have.

the glow is there, the green for this samus is just brighter than the one I made for my samus.

the lighting could also be the result of the new brawlbox. the new brawlbox shaders are buggy, only using it so that it can be optimized and not lag.

also thought that the thing I did for a fix for the shaders worked, gonna try importing samus in the BB I used previously and using that shader to see if it will fix the problem.

hopefully I will have progress of one of my many mods to show later today. it's 4 here, so if anyone have a certain mod they would like to see progress of feel free to post. will work on whatever and check back later to see if anyone posted anything

EDIT

:sonic: :zsuit:

SONIC





haven't did the eyes yet so they aren't visible. gotta edit the quills some to limit the clipping under the hat. the hat move just as the spikes would have. it's nano's generation model as a base so it has all of the expressions.

YOUNG SAMUS

also did some work on young samus, but no previews. it was only max work.





just gotta do a little more vertexing, optimize some, then rig it. communicator may or may not be included. the texture for it is not with the download and the other models I found don't have either of them. if I do include it I will make a crappy texture to use.

the number of verts seen in the scene is not the actual amount, brawl zss is still in the scene so I can finish placing her over the bones properly.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Young Samus looks great. I'm hoping for you that the rigging goes well so that it's easily compatible with Project M's hurt/hitboxes.

Thanks for answering those questions, too. Can't wait!

Any progress these last few weeks? I assumed you were busy with exams like me during that time so I've waited till now to ask.

no, not really. I haven't did anything because of finals and then I didn't feel like doing anything until now. as for progress:

sonic is pretty much ready, just have to fix eyes. made some tunic recolors for whoever is interested in sonic link dlc. gonna do the shield, sheath, sword, and pants versions now I guess.

link just needs to be rigged, recolors, and then I have to make multiple versions of him for all the models and stuff I have for him

still looking into samus chest

young samus just needs to be optimized a little and then rigged

deadpool is still being optimized

also nobody told me about Kirby eye problem when he gets the smash ball. I don't play with items so I didn't realize til now. so I will fix that and anyone that cares for that can re-download him.

will mark thread as unread after I do that quick fix. so if you read this and then you see that the thread has been unread later and I have the last post, you don't have to re-visit the thread. I believe that's it.

EDIT- fixed Kirby's eyes

next/new progress will be SS link. got some new and better model replacements

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

well here is some progress on SS link:









spoiler has close up shots of hair

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


new stuff:

- better gloves/hands model

- came with a triforce symbol on one glove(gonna be a final smash thing)

- new pouch models

- vertexted ears

- new hair model(hair is not final/finished, gotta add a few more things and get it retextured)

the hair model is optional. when it is finished you guys can decide which hair model you guys are more interested in. if you guys want to decide now that is fine too. also unless anyone wants him to be more brawl like, after the hair and buckle edits I am finished with modeling him.

gonna work on Sonic's eyes soon to get him released

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

The first thing I noticed was the hair

Great job, man!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ooh, I love the hair. It definitely suits him.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Wow... Much progress. This will be the next Link Import that'll be in my BrawlEx.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Tidus on May 29, 2014, 02:58:56 PM
The first thing I noticed was the hair

Great job, man!
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 29, 2014, 07:17:53 PM
Ooh, I love the hair. It definitely suits him.
Quote from: AkenoS3 on May 29, 2014, 08:36:58 PM
Wow... Much progress. This will be the next Link Import that'll be in my BrawlEx.
thanks, and it looks like the new hair wins. also brawl's texture is a bit too detail so I lessened the detail by blurring it. will edit some now to look like the right side then edit based on how it looks in game. not much difference but here it is:


left side


right side


also here is some more progress on other stuff that will be included in the SS link pack.

SS bomb


SS slingshots, only preview of one for now


will replace arrow with deku nuts. also I already showed the bows but here they are again:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


gotta touch up on the rig for most of the stuff shown, rigged so I could show a decent preview. for the pack everything for link will be new/replaced. all weapons that are used in brawl will be replaced with the SS version used. the only thing left for me to get is the clawshot/hookshot. thought I exported it but I only did the textures, so I have to go through the files right quick

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames