iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

no more flowy Smash 4 Link hair? aw.

Hyrule Warriors Young Link is adorable, who's he over? There are quite a few bonesets for him to exist now.

Ultimate Samus looks AWESOME.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on April 22, 2019, 08:19:00 AM
no more flowy Smash 4 Link hair? aw.

Hyrule Warriors Young Link is adorable, who's he over? There are quite a few bonesets for him to exist now.

Ultimate Samus looks AWESOME.
yeah, I ran into a transparency issue with Link's sm4sh hair. if the OoT hair doesn't work out i'll probably revert back and find a fix 4 it.

Warriors Young Link is over the young Link boneset by the lxp team I believe. I ask for the latest boneset and they sed that's who I need to credit. atm I ran into an issue with him. he crashes upon importing into brawlcrate. So i'll be looking into that throughout the week. once I get it fix I can preview his rig in Brawlcrate to see if he needs any touch ups and then i'll move on to expressions.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Ahhh, I had some issues with Link's Smash 4 hair too, transparency is really weird sometimes.

LXP? That'd probably be Smash 2 team's Young Link, well the original model they based it off anyway. Still, good luck.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

oh nice new Link, like the concept

May 06, 2019, 04:25:24 AM #964 Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 04:27:21 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Lillith on April 23, 2019, 05:08:21 AM
Ahhh, I had some issues with Link's Smash 4 hair too, transparency is really weird sometimes.

LXP? That'd probably be Smash 2 team's Young Link, well the original model they based it off anyway. Still, good luck.
yeah, that hair is sumthin else.

young link may be on the backburner for awhile. still can't get him into brawlbox/brawlcrate crashes upon importing every time.

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on April 27, 2019, 06:43:47 PM
oh nice new Link, like the concept
thanks! will continue him soon, current working on improving my texturing skills.

Like I said i'm working on my texturing skills so the progress that I have will be reflecting that, Here's some progress on my brawl zss revamp(Justin bailey alt).




Textures are a huge WIP will probably have to redo them a few times to get them right and so that I can get use to doing them.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Woah. Neat.
The boot things look a bit weird though. hmm.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: iwantgames on November 13, 2017, 06:03:55 AM
Today's update is pretty big, so I only posted the default costumes. All alt costumes are in spoilers.

Pokken Tournament Pikachu



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pokken Tournament Charizard



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pokken Tournament Lucario



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pokken Tournament Mewtwo



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Currently at 16 char with new skins for my build.
good night, will there be update of pikachu? , or have you thought about another pikachu model?

Quote from: Lillith on May 06, 2019, 07:29:43 AM
Woah. Neat.
The boot things look a bit weird though. hmm.
final will be her artwork design

Quote from: noskcire on May 18, 2019, 01:47:16 AM
good night, will there be update of pikachu? , or have you thought about another pikachu model?
I still has plan for pokken pokemen.


Since i'm posting here's some progress! Both are still WIP


Brawl styled BotW Link



Metroid Samus Returns Fusion Samus


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Woah, that Samus looks wicked.
Brawly BotW Link is rather sweet too.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

oh wow, Brawl Styled Botw Link and Samus Returns Fusion suit? well count me excited though i see that the Fusion suit is very early work in progress, will it have the 3 spikes on the left arm? i don't know if it has that in Samus Returns or not.

Quote from: Lillith on May 27, 2019, 10:41:44 AM
Woah, that Samus looks wicked.
Brawly BotW Link is rather sweet too.
thanks!

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on May 27, 2019, 02:41:36 PM
oh wow, Brawl Styled Botw Link and Samus Returns Fusion suit? well count me excited though i see that the Fusion suit is very early work in progress, will it have the 3 spikes on the left arm? i don't know if it has that in Samus Returns or not.
yeah, still an early WIP. the spikes are there in Returns


As for progress here's an update on my texturing skills(Brawl ZSS 2.0). Still a WIP

Brawl




Other M




Zero Mission




Justin Bailey




Samus Returns Concept ZSS



Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

lil Update

This weekend i'll be updating two of my already existing mods: Kirby Returns to Dreamland Kirby & Hyrule Warriors Toon Link.

Kirby

- Textures are now brawlified
- Will Include recolors

Toon Link

- fixing the freezing issue for Wii/Wii U users
- New Recolors

As for progress, Today is a Marth Day. I'm updating my awakening Marth. I'm improving upon what's already there as well as adding something new. Here is the current progress:



He's being redone with brawlified textures as well as the brawl head. There's still one more surprise that i'm saving for when it's ready.

I also have one last thing. in the custom brawl modding discord server there is a summer contest. even tho i can only submit one for the contest I have quite a few character mods planned for the contest. Here's one of them:



Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Ooooh, armour broken Marth? Gimme.
Like right now. *shot*

They look really neat!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on June 21, 2019, 11:02:56 PM
Ooooh, armour broken Marth? Gimme.
Like right now. *shot*

They look really neat!
should be done with him this weekend

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

July 21, 2019, 10:20:54 PM #974 Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 04:06:07 AM by iwantgames
Not sure if Anyone is/was interested in him but I fixed the Link and Updated Return to Dreamland Kirby. The changes are as follows:

- Brawl Styled
- Better Quality Textures
- Finally Has Recolors

He's just texture edits so he still has the default stuff that vbrawl Kirby has.

Here are some Previews:




Here's the new Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203187


Post Merge: July 22, 2019, 03:58:55 AM

Hyrule Warriors Toon Link Updated! changes are as follows:

- Removed old costumes
- New Recolors (Conductor, Niko, Koholint Tarin, & Outset)
- reduced texture resolution but added more texture detail

These changes apply to all three weapon/class sets that he has.


Here are some previews:








Here's the new Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213789

If anyone runs into any problems with either let me know.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames