The Official cBliss Character Recolors Project

Started by Blazingflare, May 29, 2013, 08:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've just finished my pack of Diddy recolours:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Brawl Vault
I think that means Diddy's done?

Quote from: AdfroMan on June 09, 2013, 09:41:10 PM
It was kinda static. Fixed it now.
Thanks, it definitely looks more metallic. Would you like me to add it to my pack?

Quote from: Taiko on June 10, 2013, 06:25:02 PM
Thanks, it definitely looks more metallic. Would you like me to add it to my pack?
Yeah, stick it in there.

Are the other to Ganon spots spoken for? Or can I work on those also. I kinda assumed the others were gonna be done by someone else.


Hey uh, I'm sorry to bring this back so randomly, but I was just wondering if this is open to submission from anyone?

I would love to contribute some pieces to the project
Back in Black

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

To the heads of this project: you're free to include any of my hacks. All of which are simply recolors, I don't do model hacks so it should be a good reserve of textures to browse. I may be revising a few of them since Minty, Maritime and Mars is being included. I'm not particularly happy with Minty Ganon and my Purple Ganon after playing with them for months and reflecting on them.

Also, something I personally think is a better solution to creating a collection of unified texture hacks for the cast: rather than coming up with a "team theme", it'd be better to use themes for each character rather than using one theme across all of them. Minty, Maritime and Mars are great but they were done with the intention of making teams less confusing. (Albeit Minty sometimes is confused with Maritime.) Nonetheless, try something along the lines PMBR did with the Pokemon. I.e. Ivysaur and the 4 seasons, Squirtle and other famous turtles, and Charizard with other dragon Pokemon.

Ideas:
Yoshi and other Super Mario allies/enemies.
Samus and famous cyborgs.
Maybe Diddy and different fruits or something.
Marth and Ike and other FE characters (easy one).
Puff and Pika already have a theme going: hats.
Peach and other famous princesses.
Bowser could maybe be themed for each castle in the Mario kingdom. (Grassland, Desert, Sky, Ice, Swamp, etc) or just inspired by his children.

So I noticed you used my Dark Bowser...but the pic isn't working for me. lol
Also all these "Download?" links...they keep sending me to DropBox's Error 403 and saying that I don't belong there and that maybe I should sign in, which I am signed in, but I still get the error....
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 26, 2013, 06:30:10 PM #142 Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 06:16:08 PM by Wehttam321
Hey, so is this open for anyone to help with? I just made a couple recolors for yoshi and saw this and thought it was awesome. Here are my not very well done Yoshi's!
Mars Yoshi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33403&Moderated=All
Maritime Yoshi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33404&Moderated=All

[Edit:] Made a full Sonic Set! Hope you guys like em! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33411&Moderated=All

If you want, you could use anything of mine.
I'll be back with a set of Lena recolors for the custom character section.
I've got too many for her.  :srs:
Could one of them make it into the standard link set plz?
ALL OF THEM ARE WIFI-SAFE, for the record.

Sorry I have been inactive for... well over a month and a half guys. I pretty much burned myself out of Brawl hacking for awhile. Not to mention I have been busy playing animal crossing and helping my parents renovate their kitchen.

I have been mulling it over for a bit and I think I am going to abandon this project. It is WAY too much work for someone who has problems managing time and workloads like me. Not to mention that my next semester of collage is starting up for me in about 2 weeks.
If anyone is willing to take over the CBliss recolors project I will happily allow them to do so.
Even though I am abandoning this project, I will still fix and keep up the filler pack like adding the few missing files that need to be added as well as add a version for the 15 slot CBliss that ASF1nk is working on (if he ever releases it).

I am really sorry to all of you that were helping to contribute to this project. I thank you though for your help up to this point.




Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 18, 2013, 06:39:20 PM
So I noticed you used my Dark Bowser...but the pic isn't working for me. lol
Also all these "Download?" links...they keep sending me to DropBox's Error 403 and saying that I don't belong there and that maybe I should sign in, which I am signed in, but I still get the error....
It's my fault that happens. I tried to set up a direct download link. It works, but only for me. Everyone else gets that error.



I will take it over if no one else will. I mean, I probably wouldn't be the best for the job though so if anyone else volunteers that'd be great. :3

August 01, 2013, 03:28:12 PM #146 Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 04:02:59 PM by nerdbot
If it does get continued, I'd be happy to help. I recently got into Brawl hacking and I made some decent Ice Climbers and Bowser skins while toying around with it. I don't think I'd be cut out for completely managing such a project, but I'd be glad to contribute.

EDIT: If permission can be obtained I'd totally recommend Carls 493's Famicom Ice Climbers for this pack, it fits great. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28217