Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10
Author Topic: The Official cBliss Character Recolors Project  (Read 70457 times)
SSJ Is Clueless!
Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: May 30, 2013, 03:04:02 PM »

maybe you should add a brawl style OoT or skyward sword link

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: May 30, 2013, 04:23:07 PM »

I found a pretty decent dark Pokemon Trainer team.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1348

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #62 on: May 30, 2013, 04:25:57 PM »

By emerald textures, do you mean ones that are normalized? Ones that move with the camera, or textures with the same type of style as the emerald ones? If you're okay with normalized textures and just don't want ones looking like the dark characters in adventure mode I think my Shadow Mario would fit, he's got a water texture and doesn't look like all the inaccurate Shadow Mario textures on the vault.
    Of course this could just be me wanting my hacks to get a bit more out there since my Dark Bowser and Shadow Mario are the most accurate ones on the vault while all the others either missing things or having incorrect things like Dark Bowser having eyes, and such. Tongue
    Anyways I'm hoping to see more recolors, and I agree with the idea of characters having a evil version of themselves, for example, Link and Toon Link both have a recolor that sorta looks like Dark Link, though I personally think Tormod's is much better. If not as a recolor, the evil versions should go over the dark characters in SSE. I would rather fight Dark Bowser, Dark Link, Shadow Queen, Boshi, Mr. L, Shadow Mario, and more than the emerald fighters.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: May 30, 2013, 04:29:38 PM »

By emerald textures, do you mean ones that are normalized? Ones that move with the camera, or textures with the same type of style as the emerald ones? If you're okay with normalized textures and just don't want ones looking like the dark characters in adventure mode I think my Shadow Mario would fit, he's got a water texture and doesn't look like all the inaccurate Shadow Mario textures on the vault.
    Of course this could just be me wanting my hacks to get a bit more out there since my Dark Bowser and Shadow Mario are the most accurate ones on the vault while all the others either missing things or having incorrect things like Dark Bowser having eyes, and such. Tongue
    Anyways I'm hoping to see more recolors, and I agree with the idea of characters having a evil version of themselves, for example, Link and Toon Link both have a recolor that sorta looks like Dark Link, though I personally think Tormod's is much better. If not as a recolor, the evil versions should go over the dark characters in SSE. I would rather fight Dark Bowser, Dark Link, Shadow Queen, Boshi, Mr. L, Shadow Mario, and more than the emerald fighters.
    I guess it depends. If I like it and think that it fits then I will add it. But from my experience, emerald textures don't fit. Im srs here

As for anti fighters appearing in subspace, you are free to do that on your own, but that probably won't be part of this pack.

fake_jokekid
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: May 30, 2013, 04:57:10 PM »

it's pretty simple to just take the subspace fitchar.pac/pcs and rename them... xD
    also, you could add the subspace bug copies from the final maze thingy...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2013, 05:18:44 PM »

Lol I was talking about the ones in the maze. xD
    Also, I can't remember, do the fake and anti players have their own pictures? Or does the game just color the default ones? I've been meaning to find another ISO that has a working adventure mode on it, the one I currently have freezes after Mario/Kirby defeats their opponent on the first level, right before the cutscene of the player restoring the trophy back to life. Tongue
    Anyways if the fighters in SSE use their own pictures, then I think it might be worth it including evil characters, but if they don't and just use the default ones with a color overlay, then I can understand why you wouldn't include them.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: May 30, 2013, 05:34:41 PM »

Lol I was talking about the ones in the maze. xD
    Also, I can't remember, do the fake and anti players have their own pictures? Or does the game just color the default ones? I've been meaning to find another ISO that has a working adventure mode on it, the one I currently have freezes after Mario/Kirby defeats their opponent on the first level, right before the cutscene of the player restoring the trophy back to life. Tongue
    Anyways if the fighters in SSE use their own pictures, then I think it might be worth it including evil characters, but if they don't and just use the default ones with a color overlay, then I can understand why you wouldn't include them.
    The fake fighters use the default BP with an effect that makes them look darker. The reason I don't include them is because they just use a bland purplish green emerald texture. That and it would be a pain to make their CSP look good. I wouldn't be able to make one of them in the default pose.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2013, 05:41:07 PM »

The fake fighters use the default BP with an effect that makes them look darker. The reason I don't include them is because they just use a bland purplish green emerald texture. That and it would be a pain to make their CSP look good. I wouldn't be able to make one of them in the default pose.
    Well Mariodk could probably help you there since he's been making a lot of CSPs and BPs with single poses for each character, just didn't remember finding the fake BPs in any files, maybe I missed it.

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: May 30, 2013, 05:51:57 PM »

Well Mariodk could probably help you there since he's been making a lot of CSPs and BPs with single poses for each character, just didn't remember finding the fake BPs in any files, maybe I missed it.
    I don't think they exist. If they do, it is just the regular characters CSP, BP, with a filter to make it darker/purpler. I don't know if Mariodk could help make CSP's for emerald characters, they are rendered in game a special way.

So Mario is done and luigi needs one more recolor. Anyone want to add one?
    « Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 07:46:08 PM by blazingflare » Logged

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: May 30, 2013, 08:16:48 PM »

here this any better for brown link? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=7734&Moderated=0

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: May 30, 2013, 08:19:33 PM »

That is perfect. Thank you for helping.

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: May 30, 2013, 08:21:07 PM »

no prob. if you want i could try making some for toon link. you just need to tell me if theres any specific ones you want

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: May 30, 2013, 08:29:07 PM »

no prob. if you want i could try making some for toon link. you just need to tell me if theres any specific ones you want
    There are no specific ones I am after. I just need recolors that fit with the rest of the default costumes.
    Actually for Toon Link, I still need a Grey, White, or old costume for him.

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: May 30, 2013, 09:12:57 PM »

well i could do grey or white
    side note you have a skype or something we could talk over to make this easier so this topic doesnt get flooded by this? i mean i know its what the topic is for but still lol

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: May 30, 2013, 09:48:34 PM »

well i could do grey or white
    side note you have a skype or something we could talk over to make this easier so this topic doesnt get flooded by this? i mean i know its what the topic is for but still lol
    I don't but I really do need to get one. Just give me a bit.
    Edit:
    Got it up. My Skype name is Blazingflare2000.
    « Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 09:59:45 PM by blazingflare » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10
    Print
    Jump to: