My idea to make searching stuff in vaults easier.

Started by Yuuki Terumi, June 02, 2013, 10:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 27, 2013, 11:22:58 PM #15 Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 11:24:03 PM by chaomaster
The alphabetical filter isn't that bad.

I say it should stay, some people like it alphabetized.

All I'm saying is that I want an easier way to search in one's vault rather than going through page after page of looking for certain hacks by whoever made it, besides using the main vault.

Like in my vault I want to separate my Vocaloid (like Miku, Luka, etc. [playlist within playlist idea]) BRSTMs and my other ones so I don't have to go through all that hassle to look through my stuff. If want to make a character hack, I can upload it and put it in a different individual section in my vault, so that other people can look through my vault easier.

That's all I'm asking.  :)

Quote from: chaomaster on July 27, 2013, 11:22:58 PM
The alphabetical filter isn't that bad.

I say it should stay, some people like it alphabetized.

All I'm saying is that I want an easier way to search in one's vault rather than going through page after page of looking for certain hacks by whoever made it, besides using the main vault.

Like in my vault I want to separate my Vocaloid (like Miku, Luka, etc. [playlist within playlist idea]) BRSTMs and my other ones so I don't have to go through all that hassle to look through my stuff. If want to make a character hack, I can upload it and put it in a different individual section in my vault, so that other people can look through my vault easier.

That's all I'm asking.  :)
Read this:
Quote from: Albafika on June 12, 2013, 06:56:44 PM
Just wanting to say, in resume, to the users: Don't get your hopes up. There's too much to do first as re-making the Vault and fixing every usual bug, among other things, for this to even be considered.

The chance of this happening is basically zero right now.

Well if that's the case....maybe for future reference.