Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Who gets released first?
Riku - 15 (46.9%)
Vanitas - 7 (21.9%)
Zack Fair - 10 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 23
Author Topic: FairKingdom - [ToS2 stages -REMIX-] *See Last Page to Vote for Stages*  (Read 106536 times)
dingo
Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #195 on: April 11, 2010, 07:50:44 PM »

Free Icecream cake for anyone who can guess what this stage is supposed to be (Hint: Sonic stage]

Where's my cake?!? XD

FairKnight
    Fighter of the Cosmos
    Extreme Kitten

From Ice to Wind

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Featured Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #196 on: April 12, 2010, 02:53:40 PM »

@dingoberriz *gives ice cream cake* and yeah you were pretty close with Final Hazard, It went from Final Hazard to Meteor Herd after I found out that Final Hazard is already being worked on ^^

@psfanatic well its based on the dusty roads from SSE (before you go to the fortress levels) and it seems that on Brawl in general whenever you replace a texture with a white one it gives a weird disco ball effect and then it makes the stage come out horrible. Ive been asked about it plenty of times and im sorry for such big delay (I released Soul Society for compensations for this delay) but it seems that its not working. Theres one more thing I entend to try to make a Hueco Mundo. Theres a ToS stage that I can use to make a Hueco Mundo but It might not be satisfying enough for you guys but Ill release it if you want, so I can find out how to successfully make Hueco Mundo

FairKnight
    Fighter of the Cosmos
    Extreme Kitten

From Ice to Wind

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #197 on: April 16, 2010, 08:50:10 PM »

Update (took long enough huh?) Sorry for the delay Ive been with my girlfriend and putting finishing touches on this stage that I made that is a little complicated (Lord_of_hell) and I still need help on it so anyone who can help please let me know

Anyways I have 2 stage updates

The Brawl Visualizer a.k.a. Meet Me Halfway stage (I was thinking of the song when I made it) its a stage where you can test any music on and it really is just fun for it matches any song its like Windows Media Player Brawl Style Wink

Next is a sneak peak of how 02 battle is comming out, I reallly like it although I still need to work on it a tad bit more

Tommorow when I get my stage done I will release it along with like 7 other stages ive been hiding, and my friend just got his computer fixed and is gonna send me the TvC stages in a few days

Also thanks psfanatic (A bleach fan like me eh?) That Hueco Mundo sand texture was just what I needed, I would put a pic to show progress but I need to fix the sky but its looking very good, Ill probably release it by tommorow too

EDIT: And ItallianStallion I havent forgotten about your feedback, here goes the fixed Enchanted Meadow
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4fmhnyjmzoa No fall through edges

anyways theres my update ^^  more to come
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 08:57:48 PM by FairKnight » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #198 on: April 16, 2010, 09:32:15 PM »

yo Fairknight, are u still doin TvC stages?

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

« Reply #199 on: April 16, 2010, 09:47:31 PM »

I havent scanned the entirety of the thread for the answer to this,
    but have you considered rotating some of your stages so that the actual interesting parts (ocean, lava, etc...) are visible?

FairKnight
    Fighter of the Cosmos
    Extreme Kitten

From Ice to Wind

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #200 on: April 16, 2010, 09:52:11 PM »

@ ItallianStallion

Yes, Matteron was ripping them for me last week but his computer crashed but he made a back up so I should have them in a next few days

@ RAWRzilla

Yeah Im working on that, I dont forget to do things so when I get feedback I make sure I try best I can to work on it. So far the Sleeping Destination/ Nightmare Realm/ Dreamworld stages are all rotated and everything Im looking to rotate some of my other stages as soon as I figure out why Brawl Box isnt letting me import animations Lol

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #201 on: April 16, 2010, 11:04:02 PM »

ight tight work man, will u be doing the night time new york city? heres a video just in case u dont kno wat stage im talkin about
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VexUSYYazkY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VexUSYYazkY</a>

FairKnight
    Fighter of the Cosmos
    Extreme Kitten

From Ice to Wind

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #202 on: April 17, 2010, 11:48:14 AM »

TvC is one of the most addicting games trust me I know Xd and yeah my friend is ripping them all, I plan to use that city and model/ texture hack it to make another stage too. Theres like 30 stages I could make with TvC stages, I tend to use stages to their fullest potential (Such as how dreamworld has spawned like 5 stages Lol

RAWRzilla
    Hyper Kitten

Texture Archivist

• Awards Renowned Hacker Starstormer Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor

« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2010, 05:21:00 PM »

Sounds good. It was mainly just the beach and the magma one that irked me. The rest could have gotten away without being rotated.

I've been gone a while, but I'm back in a some capacity. Yayyyyy!

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #204 on: April 17, 2010, 09:45:55 PM »

Coolness

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

FairKnight
    Fighter of the Cosmos
    Extreme Kitten

From Ice to Wind

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #205 on: April 17, 2010, 10:11:08 PM »

*sigh* The awesome stage I was making it still needs work so I cant release it with a bunch of stages today Mario Facepalm *hears "booos"*

but its being looked at and rest assure itll be a pretty cool stage when it gets released Wink

In the meantime I guess Ill start releasing a bunch of character hacks so I can not leave you guys empty handed

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #206 on: April 17, 2010, 10:46:08 PM »

boooos dam right lol did u flip the lava stage yet?

FairKnight
    Fighter of the Cosmos
    Extreme Kitten

From Ice to Wind

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #207 on: April 18, 2010, 10:21:39 AM »

Im working on it, but when I tried it in Brawl box it still didnt show the lava (sadly enough) it just showed the bones in the background and thats it, the lava doesnt show since the stage is a flat plane

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2010, 11:11:15 AM »

I see you used the platform from my Endless Height s stage. Smiley

Thats real cool.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #209 on: April 18, 2010, 11:47:13 AM »

I really like the Meet me halfway stage XD

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 23
    Print
    Jump to: