Villager Joins the Brawl! -Released!-

Started by SonicBrawler, June 12, 2013, 12:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Snoopy on September 22, 2013, 12:17:21 AM
welp, guess that contractually obligates me to do so.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbo23ygdw697ev7/VillagerV1.zip

besides, it's not completely unusable.  just a fair amount of odd stretching that continually reminds me that i'm still not as far as i'd want to be with it.


as for a release/beta tester type thing, i was kind of thinking of doing something like a V.5 thread only release, then once the balancing is done and i have all the animations i want to make finished, then do a Vault full release.  although if i were to have a few beta testers, if the feedback is good like dmick's Megaman review, i could potentially make their Villagers as a thank you/incentive for better feedback.  heck, i could do the Villager thing anyways, provided a few restrictions.  mainly that it's something i can get from the CF iso if it's a hat for facial stuff, or if the texture is easy enough to make, and that it wouldn't require too much hair editing, because i really don't feel like making more head models.  of course, this is all once i get the last few attack animations done, so SonicBrawler can get those attacks all synced up.
Can't believe you actually gave it out after that. haha

Do you want me to write things out for this set? I know I can't today (or tomorrow, and maybe even Monday...), but I would. It sounds like it's not at V0.5 yet, though.

Custom Villager models? Sweet. I don't even know what I'd want since I've never played AC, but I suppose there's plenty of time. Thanks!

uhm no. its not done or in beta. most of it isnt even psa'd. so i wouldn teven download it lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 22, 2013, 12:49:56 AM #182 Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 02:13:18 AM by dmick
Quote from: FitSonicBrawler00.pcs on September 22, 2013, 12:38:04 AM
uhm no. its not done or in beta. most of it isnt even psa'd. so i wouldn teven download it lol
Oh, okay. I didn't. lol

EDIT: I like this guy's outfit pretty well, so if I do a good enough job, he'd be pretty cool (over this Villager, of course)!



Post Merge: September 22, 2013, 02:13:18 AM

Quote from: Snoopy on September 22, 2013, 12:17:21 AM
welp, guess that contractually obligates me to do so.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbo23ygdw697ev7/VillagerV1.zip
I ended up opening this 'cause I was curious what you could have put in at this point. Guess I found out. lmao


Nobody upload this or complain if something doesn't work cuz it's not ready for beta yet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: FitSonicBrawler00.pcs on September 22, 2013, 03:53:38 AM
Nobody upload this or complain if something doesn't work cuz it's not ready for beta yet
Dude, you should open the .zip. Then you'll understand.

Well i ment it isn't all psa'd. Must I cant dwnload from db
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah... did you bother checking in the .zip and asking why it's a 1 KB size file?  trust me, i wouldn't ACTUALLY release it until i want to.  if i had uploaded it when the first person said to, it would have had about 5 animations actually done.

I cant download from Dropbox so I wouldn't know anyway
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

another day, another animation.  or two.


this one is the Up Tilt.




and this one is the Neutral Air.




4 more left.....

Brilliant
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: babyblinx on September 23, 2013, 09:06:44 PM
My friend downloaded it and it says nope.txt XD
Quote from: Snoopy on September 22, 2013, 06:03:18 AM
yeah... did you bother checking in the .zip and asking why it's a 1 KB size file?  trust me, i wouldn't ACTUALLY release it until i want to.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: babyblinx on September 23, 2013, 09:06:44 PM
My friend downloaded it and it says nope.txt XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



so yeah, 2 more animations done.  not attack ones though.  forgot to slow them down a little, but meh.  both are emotions, the first was added in Wild World, and the second was added in New Leaf.

the Side Taunt, Bashfulness...




and the Win3, Flourish.




Love them
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.