LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Spex130 on November 02, 2013, 08:25:45 PM
That's cool, but you need to finish things you've started before you start the next thing, lol.

Learn to say no, it'll do you good.
well i would finish things i started but like i said chaos is a really big project so yeah its going to take some time for all pf the stuff that i want in the psa also i dont have that many animators for chaos.

also thanks to calkings shadow's side b cant be spammed any more so i just have to do some more tweeking on the psa. also for sonic heroes V1.5/V2 im revamping sonic's final smash to give it a more true super sonic look and feel and also some move tweaking. i may continue bomberman over olimar or should i just contuine the port i made over snake?

I would like Bomberman over Olimar.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



just a early preview at V2 not the final, because as you can see i have some bugs/glitches to fix.

http://youtu.be/hSQ9kDb3nKI

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 10, 2013, 09:14:33 PM
http://youtu.be/hSQ9kDb3nKI
Awesome! As soon as I finish up this project I'm working on, I'll be using Shadow 24/7. I saw a few things that could use tweaking aside from sound and graphic effects, though:

* Chaos Control has a LOT of vertical movement, as do Shadow's jumps. Personally, I think cutting a third of the covered distance for all of these would be a good fix.
* His new move where he falls to the ground quickly and hits should probably be slower and have a little less endlag (and maybe the GFX made a little smaller). I think this is a great move for him!
* His up-throw looked like it throws pretty high at low percents. It could probably be scaled back.

Really like everything else. A lot of nice minor fixes from what I can see, and then those bigger things. I think my favorite part might be how much he can mix up his teleporting on the ground to confuse his opponent. It doesn't go far, so it can't be really OP, either. Looks like a much more rounded version of Shadow compared to previous PSAs!

Awesome video, dude!
Is it a special SFX you used for the dodge?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

streaming some rigging. in a call with LeonExodio and CaliKingz01

http://www.twitch.tv/sonicbrawler
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 10, 2013, 09:14:33 PM
just a early preview at V2 not the final, because as you can see i have some bugs/glitches to fix.

http://youtu.be/hSQ9kDb3nKI
I'm really digging Shadow over Wario, it's coming out beautifully. I would like to post some criticism though:

Same a Dmickolas said, he has to much movement in the air. I feel that Shadow should have the same stats as Sonics, but with the difference of controlling his attacks a bit more.

Final Smash looks great, but did I see Shadow taking hits and going in a damage animation? Not sure, but I like it. I would say to make him take damage, but not have the damage animation (If possible)

I also see that his hitboxes for his AAA is a bit off. One of them doesn't seem like they connect at all, but I could be wrong.

Forward Smash knockback is extremely strong and I even KO'd my friend at 65% on Yoshi's island, maybe try nerfing it a bit.

Overall, this is a great PSA and has a lot of potential. I love Shadow, but tbh, I feel that he is too damn graphical -.- he'd fit more if he wasn't jumping around with blasts and chaos warps everywhere lol reminds me of a fairy

awesome preview,so shadow is steal over wario,good to know,but how many things do you think you have to fix?,cause i know wario is a very picky character.
did ya miss me?

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 11, 2013, 11:14:11 PM
Just need to fix up a few things. Then its done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Yes! This is a great model to have Silver over Diddy/Falco(or Silver over Peach).This Silver looks like Sonic disguise to Silver without the black thing beside the eyes, but still its a great model. :)

ok so i havent had to do any thing last week or this week so far the only thing i was able to do is psa some of the bass psa over lucas for blaze. also i dont  know if i said this or not i also got the down b from pokemon trainer to be over a taunt for sonic heroes so they can have a down b but its still buggy. as for shadow v2 still fixing all of the glitches so v2 may be my last so im fixing every glitch i can fine.

also new poll added.