LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

A couple of days ago I found an old project of mine that I had abandoned.



Think I should finish it? Gonna have to revamp it from scratch to get better lighting and make it more interesting.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blaseth on October 10, 2014, 12:09:34 PM
A couple of days ago I found an old project of mine that I had abandoned.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Think I should finish it? Gonna have to revamp it from scratch to get better lighting and make it more interesting.
Yes. But Blade Wolf should come first... Just my opinion...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I can't work on Bladewolf at the moment. I'm waiting for Leon to make his Final Smash. Once that is done he'll be worked on again.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What happened to Amy over R.O.B?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 11, 2014, 08:03:26 PM
What happened to Amy over R.O.B?
me and CaliKingz01 will be finishing that because sonic brawler is not motivated to do it lol so well will be making it over rob and maybe also over dedede as well just like how the original psa was going to be over lol

Preview of the new version of the Broken Metal Gear Rex Stage



I'm planning on doing a version with Metal Gear Ray as well and if I get the model I'll do Metal Gear Excelsus.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 11, 2014, 08:37:13 PM
me and CaliKingz01 will be finishing that because sonic brawler is not motivated to do it lol so well will be making it over rob and maybe also over dedede as well just like how the original psa was going to be over lol

Will she have her own BrawlEx slot with proper SFX?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 12, 2014, 01:11:38 AM
Will she have her own BrawlEx slot with proper SFX?
>.> brawl ex <.< really!! i knew you was going to say that but maybe if i feel like doing  it i may make a brawl ex version of the rob version

Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 12, 2014, 01:49:09 AM
>.> brawl ex <.< really!! i knew you was going to say that but maybe if i feel like doing  it i may make a brawl ex version of the rob version

That was rude u.u
Why are you always against BrawlEx?
Maybe not a BrawlEx slot (everybody can do that), but maybe her own SFX (without replacing R.O.B.'s).
I ask for that because SFX ID changing is against me (freezing).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

The reason that me and Leon are mainly against BrawlEX is because we don't see what's so special about it. We've learned that if you normally do a Brawl Hack it's to replace a character you don't really like in the first place. For instance I don't know anyone who play as Wolf so I put Bladewolf over him and same goes for Gamma who I put over Samus.

We're not saying BrawlEX is bad. It's just overrated.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 12, 2014, 03:42:18 AM
That was rude u.u
Why are you always against BrawlEx?
Maybe not a BrawlEx slot (everybody can do that), but maybe her own SFX (without replacing R.O.B.'s).
I ask for that because SFX ID changing is against me (freezing).
but yes amy will have her own sfx for her brawl ex slot p.s or you could just use the dedede port because there is no psa's over him just saying

Quote from: Blaseth on October 12, 2014, 07:53:58 AM
The reason that me and Leon are mainly against BrawlEX is because we don't see what's so special about it. We've learned that if you normally do a Brawl Hack it's to replace a character you don't really like in the first place. For instance I don't know anyone who play as Wolf so I put Bladewolf over him and same goes for Gamma who I put over Samus.

We're not saying BrawlEX is bad. It's just overrated.
sure everyone dislikes 1 or 2 but after those  you will start taking out chars you would rather not to unless you dont like to use psas if that is the case then brawlex isnt for you i perfer to have 100 chars and noone replaced than having like 4 psas and having to be porting the movesets left and right just to replace the 3 or 4  chars i dont like, i prefer not having a limit of chars i dislike to replace but having a limit of chars to add until 100.

brawlex isnt overrated its underated how many game mods do you know you can freely add fighters? besides mugen  brawlex is probably the next big one.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I havent modded in awhile, so I made this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206602
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Guess I can preview something from Bladewolf.

I've actually decided to do some minor work on him while I wait for Leon to work out his Final Smash (by working out I mean make so that it appears and [censored]. After that I'm gonna take a hand at coding the 2 attacks to see if I can make them work. If I fail Leon will have to help me out (unless I ask someone else for help).

Anyway the preview. I'm starting to work on the Trophies for Bladewolf and here is the one you will get when you beat All-Star Mode

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now the reason I'm not showing this ingame is because... it refuses to load. I know that Leon got custom Trophy Models to load up so I'm going to ask him for advice on what I'm suppose to do.

And you know what since you guys were nice enough to read this I'll give you another preview of what the Final Smash might look like ingame.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now nothing of this is final. Things might change on this PSA before it's released.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Knuckles wall climb (WIP) for the sonic heroes v2 psa  Animations are being made and the coding for it is still being worked on nor the final version.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aYVy2KhrxA