Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: File setup PLEASE HELP  (Read 1626 times)
RemuTokimiya
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 23, 2013, 04:38:49 PM »

What should my file setup look like when i'm trying to mod stages? I don't know where to put the modded/downloaded stages too.  PLEASE HELP I've been doing this for days, Never mind found out myself
<。< >。> <。> -_-
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:52:25 PM by RemuTokimiya » Logged

0組 任務開始します。

DoChobin
Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 09:18:56 PM »

Make your directory private>wii>app>rsbe>pf>stage>melee. Put your stages in the melee folder.

There's a guide on what to name the file for the stage you want based on the stage you want to replace here: http://brawlhacks.wikia.com/wiki/The_File_Placing_and_Naming_Guide#Stage_texture_file_placement

I hate signatures. All they do is take up space with the SAME MESSAGE over and over again! I never use them.
    ...wait. Crap.

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 06:20:37 AM »

The guide provided doesn't mention it, but all .rel files go in the module folder.

srs1992
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 11:50:18 AM »

Go to youtube and look up the tutorials by shock44. I think he covers stages. Wackalpaca has good tutorials too. There is also another tutorial that literally covers everything. It's called full then something I forget. He has things divided up into sections so you can fast forward to certain parts of the vid.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: