Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Mask Less Sheik/Halibel Zamus Vertex Hack  (Read 31986 times)
pinkprincess
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2010, 04:00:35 PM »

yays awesome thanks Cheesy
that is great Smiley

FC:1849-7126-9568

vcvmajinken
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: April 07, 2010, 04:49:01 PM »

Haliel is perfect!!Heard your friends XD

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

flurryous
    Expert Kitten

"...and seem a saint where most I play a devil." V

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: April 14, 2010, 09:20:41 PM »

...so.... where's sheik Sad

"If the illogical is rational enough, we can probably achieve the impossible."
                          ~sincerely yours, Garnett J. Frederick

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: April 15, 2010, 09:27:11 PM »

she isn't done yet im sorry >.< im actually getting to that in the morning since im not goin to school since i didn't get assigned into mentoring an eighth grader and having to bring them to my classes so i dont have to go tommorow XD
    haha well ima keep working on sakura's hair i want to perfect it for Pretty little Pinkprincess ;3
    so yea expect sheik tommorow if not im sorry ill try and finish it asap

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

pinkprincess
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: April 15, 2010, 09:56:41 PM »

thankss funtaztic i'm sure that it must be really pretty,
    alsoo thanks again for putting alot of effort into making sakura's hair
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 09:57:42 PM by pinkprincess » Logged

FC:1849-7126-9568

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: April 15, 2010, 09:59:33 PM »

Its no problem Cheesy

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

flurryous
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: April 16, 2010, 05:46:05 AM »

Eh, no problem, I was just wondering if you forgot about Sheik or not =/

Actually, I'm waiting for your updated Halibel, if you plan on updating one. Halibel's one of my fav. characters from Bleach (second only to Yoruichi). I saw in the picture that her kicks are blue, so I was going to fix her up myself... but I'm a certified procrastinator Cheesy Srsly, I am, I have a license and everything.

Go work on tha hair, no rush ^^

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: April 16, 2010, 10:59:30 AM »

XD haha thanks you guys are great i actually worked on her yesterday cleaned her texture up a bit and made the bottom of her pants wider to seem more baggy and samuraish but yah lol
    Ima fix sheik up and hopefully release her today with in game pics to Awesome Face

flurryous
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: April 16, 2010, 02:59:06 PM »

Oooh that's gonna be so cool, I can't wait Cheesy

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: May 05, 2010, 03:26:12 PM »

POST THE MASKLESS SHEIK :C

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: May 05, 2010, 07:10:39 PM »

iv been so caught up in school work to not do anything i just need pics Kay

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: May 12, 2010, 03:37:15 PM »

Send me the thingamajig and I can get you pictures faster than you can say "Abra Kapocus"

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: May 12, 2010, 05:03:39 PM »

Its ok i got them yesterday just havent posted it im just fixing up the texture around the eyes real fast before i upload her kay

ThatDude
    Advanced Kitten

Endless Ideas

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: May 13, 2010, 04:01:54 PM »

I saw in Wii's thread you were giving up on Maskless Sheik... NOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't, his vertex doesn't have a neck and isn't flush with the body (by any stretch of the imagination) because the character he made has a neck think like that.

Please, PLEASE release it, I'll be you friend Cheesy

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: May 13, 2010, 04:11:26 PM »

mine doesn't have a neck either >.< there is a hole through where her neck should be when she does her up smash so idk if i should ....

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6
    Print
    Jump to: