Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: Rosalina Version V3 aka complete rosalina released  (Read 43789 times)
Orphan
Founder Of Watered Down Studios
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Dedicated Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: May 23, 2010, 07:11:23 PM »

I think should maker her natural B move reflect projectiles  Kirby Dance

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: May 24, 2010, 05:41:13 PM »

I think her upB should be something like she puts her arms back and she kind glows as the stars lift her up and the stars can delicatly bring her to the ground Smiley

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

flurryous
    Expert Kitten

"...and seem a saint where most I play a devil." V

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: June 04, 2010, 04:04:52 AM »

i think she should have a heavy jump for her upB, something like DeDeDe. She would leave a puff of smoke under her legs and just... JUMP! Nothing has to happen when she lands either (but if you're gonna give her the jump, mite as well give her the attack that comes after it too).

"If the illogical is rational enough, we can probably achieve the impossible."
                          ~sincerely yours, Garnett J. Frederick

Orphan
    Founder Of Watered Down Studios
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Dedicated Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: June 04, 2010, 06:00:58 AM »

she is not heavy Cheesy

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: June 06, 2010, 12:46:55 PM »

she is not heavy Cheesy
    Yes she is, due to long time exposure to zero gravity. That is why she is a heavy character in Mario Kart Wii.

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: June 06, 2010, 08:02:34 PM »

I think it's due to the fact that she is taller due to the exposure to zero gravity. And they couldn't put her any where else in MKW

x66x66
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: June 07, 2010, 01:29:48 PM »

So on my SD card, I put the Peach files in the ssbb folder for riivolution, but where do I put the System files?

user1561
    KC-MM Team
    Special Access

Get a load of this!

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: June 15, 2010, 02:08:30 PM »

I added the wand:

check it out here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=3592.0

lvl10CPU
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: July 22, 2010, 10:03:22 PM »

I'm I the only one to notice that her Dair does a grand total of 39% DAMAGE!?
    I love the spike to it and sometimes the possible combo set up, but it needs to be more balanced, like doing a total damage between 6-12%.

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #84 on: July 23, 2010, 04:21:52 PM »

I fixed the download! So yeah now its the REAL v3... Most of her moves are combo moves and her kill moves... well they can kill a lot.

I think she is pretty balanced... I use Brawl+ and she seems to be working well... But if someone thinks she is too unresistant please post here! I want to know what you all think  Smiley

Yeah and in the balanced version D-air does 2-6 N-air does 2-8 U-air does 3-4 B-air does 4-5 and F-air does 15...

U-smash does around 30 with charge and so does F-smash but D smash can only do around 10...its a defensive move.

F-tilt does around 10 D-tilt does 5 and U-tilt does around 8

Dash does 4-8

N-B does 13 S-B does 8 D-B varies a lot and U-B does I'm not sure...

Her aerials are extremely useful to combo with but not kill attacks unless its the F-air... Her D-smash isn't a kill move but can be used to edge guard like the D-tilt. The D-air has a weak spike that is only useful on characters that suck at jumping. Her U-smash is her best kill move but short characters don't get hit by it on the ground. Rosalina has a OK speed and a pretty good recovery but she is unresistant (maybe too much you guys decide so I can fix that part)..

So yeah... Didn't change much at all... Just balanced...

And sorry about releasing the wrong file before! Kirby Dance

Anyone who downloaded it can re-download it now from where you got the last one!

Moderators if you want you can reset the hack in my vault for rosalina back to 0 since everyone has to re-download it.

Enjoy!

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

yoshimo
    Intermediate Kitten

Just a bystander, not a big-time hacker

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #85 on: July 23, 2010, 06:41:25 PM »

all right, can't wait to try it!

>>eh, what do you want?

>> I WANT LOTSA SPAGHETTI!

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #86 on: July 24, 2010, 06:30:53 PM »

Idea for an Up-B move:

Rosalina uses magic to surround herself in a bubble like shield. Think of Super Mario Galaxy, when Mario falls off of the Observatory, and floats back up. She could also have that rainbow afterglow that trails Mario when he falls off.
    Pretty much, she puts her hands and wand out, and floats upward, Wizard of Oz style (if you remember the good witch from the beginning of the movie, when she floats down to Dorothy).

As for mobility, you should be able to move around horizontally at a slow-to-moderate speed, as she floats upwards. Think of how Snake's Up-B is.

The bubble would only look like a shield however, and she could easily be attacked when moving up. After she reaches the end of the move, she could go into the idle state already made, where she gently floats downwards with her wand (operating similar to Peach's umbrella). If the Up-B is used on a character, the beginning of the move would have a hitbox, as the bubble is formed.

That's my two cents, please comment if you like, dislike, or see potential additions onto this idea.
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 07:32:14 PM by mariofan1138 » Logged

eggman4527
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: August 03, 2010, 06:42:14 PM »

Hey, just wanted to say this looks great, but something's wrong with the Mediafire link.  Whenever I click "Click here to download", nothing happens.  Other items on Mediafire work great.  Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is the link bad?

BlazingBarrager
    Extreme Kitten

Kitty-Korp's Self-Proclaimed Super Saiyan 3

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #88 on: August 06, 2010, 03:18:41 AM »

I don't if anyone noticed, but whenever Rosalina is hit while using an attack that uses her umbrella the umbrella stays in her hand until she completes another attack using an umbrella. It doesn't affect gameplay or cause any side-effects though, and it could be because I'm using your moveset with KAZECoyote's vertex hack of Rosalina.

Anyway, great job on this moveset for Rosalina. I really love how you moved her away from Peach's standard set while at the same time maintaining balance. Looking forward to future updates.

Real men use Peach

BlazingBarrager
    Extreme Kitten

Kitty-Korp's Self-Proclaimed Super Saiyan 3

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #89 on: August 13, 2010, 12:19:49 PM »

(Sorry for the double post).

I seemed to have noticed another problem with your Rosalina, and this one happens to be a more serious one. Apparently whenever I play as her (and I'm sure it applies to CPUs as well) the game will freeze after playing a match for a while. I didn't have this problem with the last version of your moveset so I thought it was something in this new update. Do you (or anyone else) have any idea as to why this happens? Just so we're clear on this situation, I use Standard Brawl (no hacks) with Riivolution.

Real men use Peach

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7
    Print
    Jump to: